7- finding out

Jungkook woke up in the morning greeted by the sunlight, he looked around in the room and saw that everyone was already awake.

"Are you finally awake?" Namjoon asked form his bunk bed.

"Yeah, how late is it?" Jungkook looked for his phone but he couldn't find it.

"It's 7:45 so we have 15 minutes until we need to go dancing practice, hurry a bit."

Jungkook sighed he was still tired he wanted to sleep again but he knew that wasn't an option. He stood up and then he felt the wet diaper between his legs. He quickly walked out of the room before any of the other members would see.

Jungkook rushed to the bathroom and saw that it was closed.

"Open the door!!" Jungkook yelled to the person who was inside the bathroom.

"Shut up I'm showering!" It was Yoongi  and he knew that Yoongi would not just open the door.

"Can you please hurry a bit?" Jungkook asked while looking around to see if any of the members were close to the bathroom.

"Yeah sure, just like five minutes." Yoongi sounded annoyed but Jungkook didn't care now he just wanted to change the fucking diaper.

Jungkook waited outside of the bathroom holding his shirt down with both of his hands. The wet diaper felt icky against his skin and it didn't feel as comfortable as before when he went to sleep.

Jungkook almost screamed when he felt a slap against his bum. He felt the feeling of cold urine against his skin and he almost cried.

"What the hell is wrong with your bum?!" It was hoseok.

"Don't do that again Hyung I don't like it."

"Okay I will stop doing it but what are you wearing? Diapers?" Hoseok asked with a confused look on his face.

"N-no... why would I wear diapers."

"I don't know it just felt like you are wearing like padding or something in your underwear."

Jungkook face was burning red at this point he could feel it.

"You don't have to wear extra padding that's not what I meant but... if you do you really don't have to kookie your bum is perfect and it looks a bit weird." Hoseok thought that jungkook wearing extra padding to make his bum look bigger.

Jungkook didn't know what to say he felt really embarrassed and was scared that his Hyung would find out about his 'problem' and he didn't want that.

"Just get it out okay? It looks weird." Hoseok said and he reached for jungkooks waistband and slid it down a bit before jungkook could even react. The band of his white (now slightly yellow) diaper was visible for hoseok whose eyes were wide open at the sight in front of him.

"I-is that a diaper?"

Right then Yoongi opened the door of the bathroom and jungkook stormed inside and locked the door behind him. He sat down and started crying.

His Hyungs couldn't find out they would kick him out of the group or treat him like a baby. He didn't want that. That would be the end of the world.

Jungkook heard voices of other members outside the bathroom talking, he heard his name a few times and he knew that the other members had found out.

It only made him cry more he was so embarrassed he was 15, not 2.

Jungkook cried he tried to stop but he couldn't, his diaper also was really irritating he knew he could just take it off but he was too tired from all the crying.