4- doctor

In this part will be some medical information but I'm not a doctor or anything so most of it isn't true or form google:) have fun reading

"Jungkook? Wake up." Jin woke the younger up, it was in the middle of the night. Jin thought it would be a good idea to wake jungkook up every night so he could use the bathroom. Some nights it worked but some nights jungkook would still wet the bed.

"Jungkookie, wake up." Jin whispered finally jungkook opened his eyes. "Kookie let's go to the toilet okay?" Jin gently said as he picked jungkooks hand. Jungkook stood up form his bed to tired to respond to jin. They walked to the bathroom room and when jin turned tho lights on he noticed the wet patch on jungkooks bottoms.

"Ohw kookie take a shower okay Hyung will clean your bed." Jungkook looked at his pants and whispered a soft sorry before sliding down his dirty pants.

Jin left to the bathroom, he heard the shower start when he was back in the bedroom again.  Jin cleaned the sheets and then putted them in the washer together with jungkooks dirty clothes. When he cleaned everything he went back to bed before making sure jungkook was feeling okay. Then he finally laid down.

After a few minutes jungkook also got back to bed again and he fell asleep as soon as he laid down.

Jin sighed when the alarm clock went off he was still really tired the last days he had been more tired than he normally was because of the cleaning and waking up jungkook in the middle of the night. But luckily today he had made a doctors appointment for jungkook, Jin hoped they could do something for him because he did feel really bad for the younger boy.

——
"Jungkook and I are going to the store!" Jin yelled to the other members.

"Okay, have fun." Jimin yelled back when Jin en jungkook walked out of the dorm.

They didn't go to the store but to the doctors. Jin went with the jungkook because he was still fifteen and jungkook was a little scared and embarrassed about needing to tell the doctor what had been happening.

When they arrived they could go to the room of the doctor in an instant.

"Good morning." The doctor greeted friendly, the doctor was an middle aged woman with short hair and glasses. "Good morning." Jungkook and Jin greeted back.

"Okay so what has been going on?" She asked when everyone sat down.

"Hhm so I have been wetting the bed recently." Jungkook explained a blush spreading across his face.

"Okay for how long?"

"A few weeks I think."

"Okay bed wetting is a common issue for teenagers actually but mostly it isn't for a long amount of time, so I have some questions first and then we mabey do some tests.

"Okay."

"Okay so have you recently experienced something that had a impact on you like parents divorcing or moving to a new home."

"I have just moved a new house here in Seoul because I'm a trainee, we actually just debuted." Jungkook said.

"Ohw congratulations, and you live without your parents?"

"Yes I live without them."

"And do you experience stress with debut and living without your parents?"

"Yes it was a big stressful at first but it is less now."

"Okay, and do you mabey know if one of your. Family members had problems like this before when they were younger."

"I don't know."

"Okay you can ask them because it can be if your mom of dad or uncle had bed wetting problems when they were younger that you also have it."

"Okay I will ask them."

"And when you go to the bathroom does it hurt do you feel like a burning feeling on the tip of your penis or in your bladder?"

"N-no in the day time i don't have any struggles with peeing."

"Okay."

The questions continue and jungkook answers it feeling a bit embarrassed by some of the questions. And finally after a lot of questions the doctor leaves to discuss the symptoms and problems with another doctor.
And after awhile she comes back.

"Okay so With bed wetting it is really hard to see what the case if it is but it looks like you're body doesn't make enough ADH, that basically means that your body makes to much urine and it also seems that you are a deep sleeper so that mixed together can cause bed wetting."

"Okay, and is there anything we can do about it?" Jin asked the doctor.

"you can try a bed wetting alarm it basically wakes you up when you start to wet the bed but since you are a deep sleeper you may need someone to wake you up, as sooner you wake up how faster the bed wetting goes away. You can also drink less fluids before you go to bed like water but also coffee, tea, chocolate, and sodas or other stuff am that contains caffeine. You can also imagine yourself waking up dry it helps people to think before they go to sleep that they are going to wake up dry without wetting the bed. But other that that you can not do a lot about it and you just need to wait till it slows down and stop."

"Okay thanks a lot." Jin thanked the doctor.

"No problem and good luck."

"Thank you, have a nice day." Jungkook says when he walks away with jin.

They then went to the store so the other members wouldn't think what they did.

Jungkook waited in the car while jin was in the store buying some stuff.

After 20 minutes he came back and they drove home.

"Jin Hyung?" Jungkook asked when jin was back in the car again.

"Do you think the bed wetting will stop soon?" Jungkook asked with a soft voice.

"I don't know kookie I hope so, we will try some things the doctor said and we will have to wait that is what she also said,
It will be over soon I promise." Jin comforted the younger.

After 10 minutes they got to the dorm and before walking inside jin gave jungkook a big hug. "It will be alright." Jin said and he opened the door.

——————
Hope you liked it:)