14-We are bestfriends... even in diapers

Yugyeom and jungkook have been friends for a while now. Because they are both idols they understand each other good they can talk about their problems and figure it out together they mabey are best friends. But because of busy schedules they don't always have enough time to meet each other. Even tho jungkook had wet the bed for a few years now he never told yugyeom he was embarrassed about it and he only big Hyungs, parents and his boyfriend knew about it. And there was now need for jungkook to tell yuyeom about this issue.

But tonight yugyeom wanted to have a sleep over. They had sleepovers more often but most of the times The would stay up all night to play games or talk and stuff like that. So jungkook didn't worry. He packed his bag but he got a pull-up just in case, the pull up was less obvious than a diaper.

Jungkook took a bus to yugyeom. He had his mask on and a bucket hat so fans wouldn't notice him. Jungkook always got scared a bit when fans would notice him in public. They would ask for photos or take photos without permission. It made him feel uncomfortable.

After the 20 minute bus ride he made it to the area of the got7 dorm. He walked for 10 minutes and then finally reached the dorm. Yugyeom opened the door.

"Jungkook!" Yugyeom gave jungkook a hug. "I missed you so much, come inside." Jungkook walked inside and yugyeom closed the door. Jungkook threw his bag in the hallway and put his jacket away.

They ate some food cause it was around lunchtime. And then started playing their favorite games.

"I'm gonna beat you yugyeom!" Jungkook teased yugyeom when he almost won form yugyeom.

And at the end of the game jungkook won. "I told you!" Jungkook said.

After they played games they ordered some pizza and drinks and ate them. Then they had an movie marathon.

After the third movie it was around 12 pm. And jungkook didn't expect yugyeom to fall asleep next to him, the bowl of popcorn still in his lap.

"Yugyeom wake up, it's still 12 it isn't even late." Jungkook tried to shake yugyeom awake and it worked a sleepy yugyeom woke up.

"I'm tired kook, let's just go to bed already."

"Are you sure just one movie more it's still early."

"Okay one more movie and then we go to bed." Yugyeom said.

During the movie yugyeom started to fall asleep again and jungkook decided to not wake him up and wait untill the movie ended.

When the movie ended jungkook woke yugyeom up. And they got to yugyeoms room to sleep. Yugyeom had a twin sized bed so they could sleep together in it. It was not big deal since they were friends for such a long time.

Jungkook got his clothes for bed when he saw the pull-up he had packed. He really didn't want wet the same bed as his friend was sleeping in. Even tho he was scared that yugyeom would find out about his pull-up he was wearing he still put it on. And put his shorts over them he also wore a oversized shirt so that the pull-up wouldn't be visible from above his shorts.

When he laid down next to yugyeom he almost fell a sleep in one second. But he abruptly woke up when he felt that a sleeping yugyeom gave him a back hug.
Jungkook felt his pull-up get smashed against his skin and he was scared that Yugyeom would notice it.

But luckily yugyeom didn't notice anything. But he did when it was morning.

Jungkook woke up in a soaked pull-up mabey a bit too soaked, his pull-up had leaked a wet spot was visible on his shorts and one on the sheets. Jungkook felt bad really bad. yugyeom was still sleeping next to him but he would probably wake up any time now. Jungkook didn't know what to do. He was sitting in a soaked pull-up what had leaked next to his best friend who didn't know anything about his bed wetting problems.

And then jungkooks nightmare became reality. Yugyeom woke up.

"Good morning kook." He mumbled clearly still tired.

"Good morning." Jungkook tried his best to not break down in tears right on the spot.

"What's that smell it reeks of urine in here." Yugyeom said looking around to see what it could be.

"I don't know." Jungkook lied.

Yugyeom got up throwing the blankets of the bed revealing the wet spot on jungkook and around him on the bed and of course the obvious soaked pull-up under his shorts.

"Ohw..." yugyeom just said when he noticed it. He stood there awkwardly looking at jungkooks crotch.

Then jungkook broke down in tears crying out of embarrassment. Yugyeom didn't move and was still staring at jungkook. Untill he finally decided to do something.

"Don't cry jungkook, I'm not angry just please don't cry." Yugyeom sat down on the dry part of the bed.

"M sorry." Jungkook said quiet still looking down he didn't dare to look at yugyeom.

"Jungkook its okay really we can clean it up it's just pee you know. And I understand if you are embarrassed but do you remember when I threw up on you when I was drunk?" Jungkook nodded smiling a bit even tho it was an gross memory. "You didn't get angry at me then and you even cleaned me up. So you don't have to worry okay, it really really is okay." Yugyeom comforted jungkook.

Jungkook finally looked up at his friend with teary eyes. Yugyeom gave him a hug and jungkook hugged back enjoying the warmth of the hug.

"Let's take a shower now okay? I will clean the bed and your clothes. Don't worry about that."

"Thanks yugyeom I was scared you would be disgusted or something." Jungkook said while wiping the remaining tears of his cheeks.

"I wouldn't be angry are something like this it is just pee and I can see you are upset and I don't want to make kookie cry more." Yugyeom said while jungkook giggled.

Jungkook then took a shower while yugyeom cleaned the bed and jungkooks shorts. Jungkook put on clean clothes and went to yugyeom who was sitting on the now clean bed playing games on his phone. Jungkook sat down next to him and yugyeom put his phone down.

"Jungkook?"

"Yeah?"

"Hmm were you wearing diapers? Does this happen more often like the bed wetting? You don't have tell me but you know I was just curious." Yugyeom asked jungkook. Jungkook took a deep breath before answering.

"I hmm w-wet the bed, it happens ever since debut and it doesn't seem to stop so I wear d-diapers or pull-ups so the bed doesn't get dirty." Jungkook was blushing madly. Yugyeom noticed jungkooks uneasy feeling.

"It's okay kook, I also wet the during debut actually and i was afraid to tell my Hyungs so I would wear diapers and yeah they still found out but after a while it stopped. But it's okay it isn't like you became a different person. You don't have to be embarrassed about it when your with me okay?"

Jungkook nodded "thanks yugyeom I'm always scared that people find out and thinking it is weird but you saying this helped a lot." Yugyeom smiled at the compliment.

"We are best friends even in diapers."