𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚗 𝙱

"Where the heck are you guys going? Your location just changed! You do know that you're driving away from Kei Building, right?" Haru shrieked as soon as I picked up the call from him.

"Don't ask me! Ask the guy with the steering wheel!" I tried my best to scream louder than the engine noise of the sports car.

Just a minute ago, we were in a normal office building, waiting to see Haruka Shimoda. The next, we were sitting in a sports car driving to who knows where. Daisuke was moving at an insane speed, running past so many red traffic lights that I lost count. I was pretty sure he was going way past the speed limit already.

My hair was all messed up due to the wind and I could barely keep my eyes open. I gripped my seatbelt as tightly as I could, mumbling prayers as Daisuke showed no signs of slowing down.

"Don't you think you're going too fast?" I asked him, desperate to make him slow down the car.

He smirked, "Oh, really?"

Without warning, he raised his foot from the gas pedal and stepped on it hard, sending us at almost 200km/h.

"Are you crazy?" I cried out.

Daisuke ignored me, and focused on driving. It was seriously stupid of me to even be sitting in a vehicle with this madman.

"Brave yourself, Sora," Daisuke said. He bit his lip and made a sharp turn at a junction, making the car tilt at an almost shocking 180° angle.

The sudden turn made me hit my arm at the car door, so hard that I was sure there was going to be a bruise after.

I frowned in annoyance, rubbing my arm in silence.

The car skidded to a halt, making me scream out in fear.

Daisuke lifted his foot from his pedal, took a short glance at me and smiled.

He then removed his sunglasses with one hand and ran the other through his hair. He let out a sigh and got out of the car and slammed the car door shut.

"Let's go," Daisuke twirled the car keys around his fingers and walked towards the building.

My hands were still trembling, traumatized by Daisuke's horrible driving skills.

I was dumbfounded. He could easily be fined a hefty amount money for that reckless driving, but he didn't seem flustered at all. Rich people are really of a different kind.

I got up, and my head felt as if it was spinning. My legs were wobbly and the part of my hand that hit the car door was hurting so much that it almost made me cry out in pain.

Moral of the story: Don't ever let Daisuke near a steering wheel.

"Where is this place?" I asked him in curiosity.

"You'll see," he answered. His replies were always so vague and boring, I was getting tired of it. Would it kill you to be less boring for once?

What stood in front of me was nothing like I had seen. It wasn't the most magnificent building, but it was indeed tall. There were so many floors that I could hardly make out what the roof of the building looked like.

It seemed like a hotel of some sort.

I followed behind Daisuke, wary of anything or anyone suspicious.

Ding. The elevator door opened, revealing a luxurious elevator with glass walls, showing off the night landscape of Hongkong.

It must have been expensive to renovate this building.