𝙿𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚕

Akasaka Residence, 5:37p.m.
"You don't have to escort me to the front of my door, Daisuke," I sighed. Thanks to his stubborn self, he insisted on following me back up.

I knocked on the door frantically, and spammed the doorbell. Daisuke looked at me in amusement. The door sooner open and a head popped out.

"Holy shit! It's you! Where have you been!" an angry Haru glared back at me.

"Long story," I replied.

"Y-you and th-that guy? Were you...?" Haru's eyes widened and he covered his mouth with his hands with an exagerated shocked expression.

Shut. the. fuck. up. I mouthed at him, making him flinch.

"Okay now that I'm back you can go now! Bye Daisuke," I waved at him, desperately trying to make him leave.

"Goodbye, Sora and Detective Kato," Daisuke politely bowed, before walking off.

As soon as he disappeared, Haru grabbed my ear by his fingers and pulled me inside.

"You have a lot of explaining to do, young lady," he vociferated

"Where the heck were you?!" he screamed.

"I thought Daisuke would tell you!" I yelled back.

"Tell me what?!"

"I took on a case with him and things got complicated!"

"COMPLICATED?! You mean you guys did it?!"

"HELL NO! I fainted and he brought me to his house! Nothing happened!"

"God, Sora, don't do that again!"

I rolled my eyes, Haru was such an imaginative guy. Can't wait for him to get a girlfriend.

"Hoshino called me earlier and asked where you were. To be honest, I didn't even notice that you weren't home until he called," Haru laughed, "call him later so he'll get off my back, okay?"

I nodded, and walked into the room, locking the door behind me.

I looked through the drawer, trying to find Hoshino's business card. I knew I had it somewhere.

Voila! I found it! I quickly added his contact to my phone.

Should I call him? My finger accidentally brushed past the call button and it got through. Oops.

"Who's this?"

"U-uh it's me, Kato Sora..."

"Are you okay? You weren't there when I woke up."

"I'm fine, don't worry..."

"Why'd you call?"

"Oh... My brother told me to tell you that I was fine... He said you sounded quite worried when you were on the phone with him."

"Sorry about that... I was just a little concerned about you. I was scared you got hurt or something like that..."

My face turned red after hearing what he said.

He was... worried about me. I've never really had any guy worry about me, other than my brother.

"Hello? Are you still there?"

"Sorry! I just zoned out a little."

"I gotta go, the chief is calling me."

"Okay, bye!"

I squeezed myself. What kind of feeling is this?! I felt so happy...

Sora Kato, you're a strange girl.

Word count: 474 words

𝙀𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 • 𝑫𝒂𝒊𝒔𝒖𝒌𝒆 जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें