𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

"Ooooooo! Perfect! Just the trio I need!" Kiyomizu-san cheered, grinning from ear to ear.

"I know this is sudden, but we have a new case! And I think you three should be able to handle it well. Considering Sora and Daisuke's recent success!" Kiyomizu-san praised, gathering his hands in front of him.

"Alright! We'll do it!" I beamed. It shouldn't be that hard anyways, thanks to Daisuke's high class gadgets... or whatever they're called.

"Here's the case files," Kiyomizu-san handed me a file.

Tachibana Company, it read.

That company was one of Japan's largest conglomerate company. How could such a big company get into a case?

Daisuke leaned over to me, scrutinising the documents carefully.

"Hey, don't you think you're too close?" I mumbled in annoyance, visibly annoyed by him once again.

"Ahem." Haru cleared his throat, garnering some attention. Daisuke took a step back away from me.

Haru shot a stern look at me, and I returned the favour by rolling my eyes at him.

"Uh... So, anyways. This is a white collar crime, or more specifically, embezzlement," Kiyomizu-san explained.

Embezzlement? This is exciting. For once.

"This involves a shell company under the Tachibana Corporation, which is based in Hong Kong," he continued.

"Hong Kong?!" Haru wailed, "that's like 5 hours away!"

"No complaining, deal with it, Kato," Kiyomizu-san snapped at him. I couldn't help but chuckle at the sight of my brother getting scolded.

"We can take my private jet," Daisuke suggested amidst their conversation.

Kiyomizu-san's face lit up and clapped his two hands together, "Perfect! Then, please head there as soon as possible!"

I was still dazed. I never got to work on such a project before.

"Anyways, all you need to do is gather any form of evidence. You guys will return in two weeks and a meeting will be held. I'll go back to working now," Kiyomizu-san smiled, and walked back to his desk.

"Two weeks? Do you think we'll be able to do it?" I asked Daisuke and Haru.

"We'll just need to see, won't we?" Daisuke scoffed. I hated that haughty attitude of his so much.

I stared into his eyes, and gave him a "just shut up already" look.

Unexpectedly, knowing his character, he still had that calm and cool composure of his.

"Let's go then, we can read the files on the way," Haru said awkwardly, sensing the tension in the room.

???, 17:42p.m.
"Where are we?" I asked Daisuke, confused. It was empty, just a large empty space.

Nothing at all.

"This is my hangar. The private jet should be back from servicing soon," Daisuke spoke of his private jet as if it was a five seater car or something.

"You have a HANGAR?!" Haru asked, appalled. His eyes were open wide, with his mouth agape.

"I don't suppose this is that much of a shock to you," Daisuke was obviously trying to brush off the matter.

I jabbed my brother with my elbow, and he instinctively shut his mouth.

"Follow me, let me bring you to the private jet," Daisuke held his hand out to lead the way.