It was the sun's last breathed of todays life and tomorrow it will be back to breathe life to others, a sunset. Pink, red, orange, gold and yellow had painted the sky with a swirling touch of birds flocking and small little clouds like dots. It was beautiful with the flowers suddenly blooming all around me. I heard that the Queen of Faes was also here but she was busy drinking with her lovers inside the Manor, whoever made this was clearly outside. Strolling down the garden I caught a smell, it was sweet, strong, alluring and it was..

"MATE!! " my wolf screamed inside my head as I walked faster yet it quickly vanished. My thoughts went mad and hopeless as I knew that scent was for me!  It was my mate and I lost it.

Grieving over perhaps it was me hallucinating I decided to take a run with my wolf. Giving us a break, taking off my clothes and folding it over for Randy to carry while moving we made peace with ourselves.

Going in so fast and almost like the wind we were flying, we felt like flying until we stopped. A rose was floating on air and dancing, curious. We followed the trail to a near by stream, it was her. The Queen of Vampires, Maria Vernengo in a green summer dress and holding her belly protectively as she sat at a smooth rock thinking as she smiled.

The roses of red, white, pink and other colors have glowed above us, it was a beautiful sight. Her smile quickly left her lips as she saw me and her eyes were about to cry, why?

"Good afternoon Prince Cole, I will be leaving now. " she greeted though I blocked her way before leaving and looked up at the roses.

"Ohh.. I didn't mean too. It is lovely isn't it? " she smiled in wonder then back to me.

"Sorry, I must have been happy thinking about it that I caused this. I shall take them down? "

She asked though I Shook my head or Randy's head.

"Alright-" she stepped in a wet moss from the rocks and almost slipped. Quickly changing as a man to pull her back and fell on top of me. She tried to quickly stand up again but failed as the weight she carrying of her was doubled! 

"Oh God, I am so sorry. This is all my fault! " she panicked and checked and her belly.

"The baby's fine. " she sighed as I stood in first and helped her get up.

"Are you okay? "

"I am but I need to see Atticus, the baby could have gotten hurt! " she trembled though when she looked at me again with her thoughts more clear, she moved back a little and closed her eyes.

"Can you wear your clothes first? " she asked politely as I chuckled and wore my suit again.

"The roses are on the ground now. " my words sad and a bit disappointed  i liked them glowing and above us like beautiful ornaments.

"Ohhh yes, of course. " she smiled and the roses floated above my head again and higher than hers.

"Do me a favor and hold my arm, your husband would kill me if you and the baby gets hurt. Most likely to start a war. " I chuckled as she nervously smiled and wrapped her hand at my arm.

The Queen was quiet though what I heard from Rieka she was a charming little girl who's also stubborn as hell. It was somehow shocking to believe that she killed a bunch of packs who were working for my uncle. I saw her how she fought my sister, now Laylana can't use her wolf anymore though of what I have known it was the Queen maintaining the peace between us.

Making way back to the castle that was once our great manor it had been quite silent as the flowers above my head followed us. The little children who have saw the beautiful glowing and sparkling roses have squeal in glee and danced as the flowers lowered down for them to touch. Turning late at the afternoon the roses from the park began to glow bright with gold glittering dust.  Lighting up our way as Maria hold my arm tighter as she looked at a distance towards a few group of she wolves carrying their babies and the kids playing at the sand box.