Chapter 43

Maria slowly fluttered her eyes as she take awareness on her surroundings. She was dressed in Manchurian dress with her hair done and a few accessories. Feeling hot breath from the man beside her. She shivered in fear and to get away but she couldn't move on make a sound.

"You're awake. " he grinned and kissed her cheek.

"Xuehua... Your twin isn't much of a talker like you my sweet dumpling. " she took a tilt at her side and saw a woman's corpse beside her. She wanted to scream but she couldn't. Damian picked her up like a doll and  let her sat at his lap as he sat down the bed.

"Beautiful isn't she? " he asks with his eyes in full adoration over the resting girl. The princess's body was successfully preserved with Damian's venom. She noticed that there were small resemblance about her and the princess. They looked like sisters from the past yet she was more worried for her son.

She looked around the room, it was a heavily decorated cave with gold and gifts Damian had showered upon the deceased wife. How she pitied Damian to live in this kind of situation. Yet there is nothing that could be done, it was already fated.

She felt his control loosen up as she take a huge gulp of air. Yet she was pushed down back at the bed and the vision changed. She was wearing red robes, knowing it was a Chinese traditional wedding dress. The veil was lifted and she saw Damian beside her wearing the same attire for men as well. He bit his tongue and kissed her, making her swallow his blood as she choked from the thick blood on her throat. It felt like heavy alcohol and acid burning deep down. She felt nauseous as Damian touched her cheek.

"Xuehua.. Xuehua... My love are you excited? " he asked.

"Hmmm? " she couldn't remember who she was and who was this man in front of her.

"My beloved, I finally get to mark you as mine. " they both chuckled and kissed passionately as she felt so alive under his touch. His hand touched her waist and down at her hip, she felt something that wasn't supposed to be there. Scars or stretched marks... That shouldn't be there. Scars were ugly... Vampires? she just got married right??!!

'They are beautiful... You are beautiful', another man's voice echoed at her head. Cole..

She pushed him away as she fell from bed half dressed, she woke up tied in chains on the cold floor. She saw Damian standing at the door with his golden eyes filled with lust keeping an eye on her.

"You told me, nothing feels more painful than losing a child. Now I love and hate to see you in pain, I don't know why but I can now see that it turns me on completely to see you like this. Tears suit you so well my Queen. Perhaps why I fell in love with you, all of the women I meet always had their best smiles to welcome me. But you are there to offer me your weaknesses, pain and fears. You are perfect for me, I want you crying and begging on your knees for as long as we both may live, my beloved wife. I love you and I am doing this for you." he bended down and kissed her temple as he later forced her to drink his blood again. Making her drugged and hallucinated.

Before Damian left the prison cell he told the guards not to feed the demon dog with his mistress. For days Maria would hear Sigmund cry softly at her feet chained to the wall as well.

"Sigmund... You can eat me, my dear dog you don't have to suffer for me anymore. I love you too Sigmund,my loyal Knight you don't have to suffer anymore." She pleaded as the dog howl and wept, chewing his paw to keep him entertained and ignoring his hunger. She knew Sigmund was terribly weak and needed some sort of food, so what better way to use men. A day later Maria called one of the guards.

"If I'm going to die, might as well get some fucking dick! " she screamed as the door flunged opened hours later and entered one of the guards, yet only to be devoured by Sigmund. The guard screamed and cried as he called for his fellow guards to aid him but no one opened the door. Not long after Damian arrived and opened the cell door.