Part 4

“Don’t worry about it” Alan laughed, His ginger hair glistening in the sun.

“Holy shit! You’re Alan Ashby!” I gasped, feeling super awkward that I had just walked into him.

“Well I was last time I checked” Alan laughed as Ben turned around and looked at us, I hadn’t actually taken two steps away from where I was stood.

“Alan how you doing mate?” Ben asked, Shaking Alan’s hand.

“I’m not bad. So who’s your friend?” Alan said, He hadn’t taken his eyes off me the whole time.

“This is Alex” Ben said pushing me towards Alan.

“Hey Alex, It’s nice to meet you.” Alan said smiling at me.

“I love your band!” I said smiling like a goon.

“Thank you, But it’s not really my band. I just fucked the singer and they hired me” Alan winked

“Austin ships you two so hard it’s hilarious” I laughed

“Ships?” Alan looked at me like I was insane

“Ermmm I have to go to the toilet” I said, practically running away from them.

That was so embarrassing! Alan was so attractive and I had to embarrass myself by mentioning his gay relationship with Austin! I guess it was a good thing I ran away, I had just been on a plane for 16 hours, I probably stunk and my hair was gross. I don’t want hot band guys seeing me looking horrible. I went back to the tour bus as I was staying with AA while I was here. I was getting ready to get in the shower, I lifted my shirt over my head to see Sam stood in front of me. I froze for a second, I was stood in my underwear just looking at him.

“Wow. I didn’t know you would be in here Alex.” Sam said staring at my boobs. I wrapped my arms around my body to try and keep a little dignity. Sam covered his eyes with his hand. “Is that better?” He laughed. I ran passed him and I went to the bathroom. I wasn't really doing well, I hadn’t even been in America for just over an hour and I had already walked into a member of one of my favourite bands and practically flashed one of the guys I was staying with.