Part 2

“Alex this is Sam, Cameron, James and my husband Danny” Ben said with his arm around me “Guys this is Alexandria.”                                          

“Hi” I said waving at the very attractive boys stood in front of me. It was amazing that I was finally getting to meet them, I loved their music.

“It’s nice to finally meet you Alexandria” Danny smiled. Danny hugged me and I have to admit his arms were very muscular. I could hear his heart beating as I was a lot shorter than him and my head was resting on his chest. “I have heard a lot about you” Danny said letting me go.

“We all have” James laughed. James had blonde hair and amazing cheek bones. He looked like he could have been a male model. I was slightly jealous that he was more attractive than me. Cameron was stood next to him, He was the tallest of the five boys and was very slim. He seemed very shy but that was just my first impression of him.

“Nice to see you again Alexandria” Sam said. I had always had a crush on Sam. I met him at a party once and we both got really drunk and…. Well you can work out the rest.

“Just call me Alex” I smiled awkwardly as we walked out of the airport. The teenage girls were still staring at the boys but now their attention was directed more towards me. They didn’t seem to like the fact Ben had just hugged me, I had always hated jealous fan girls.

When we got outside a massive tour bus was waiting for us. It had the words “ASKING ALEXANDRIA” written on the side of it in green, along with the Monster Energy logo. Ben grabbed my bag for me as Danny helped me onto the bus. The bus smelled of sweat and booze. I looked at the empty bottles on the floor and tried to step over them without falling on my ass. I sat on a couch which was covered in what I was hoping was food stains. This really was a rock star’s paradise.