Chapter 10:

A/N:

I'm sorry for this... Warning. Deaths. Gore, Violence.

Also, I didn't realise till now that there is a Panic! At The Disco version of Bohemian Rhapsody. LOL. When I found out I squealed. (MINI VIRGIL) 

I didn't mention in my character profile about my  (Ex) cousin (Family is messed up in this story) .Find out who that is. 

Also WARNING UNSYMPATHETIC MIST!!! 

Play the song when I bracket.

Aphrodite's POV: 

Everyone has been disappearing... First, it was Mist. Then Logan, Then Patton, Then everyone apart from Isabella. What's going on??! Everything is flashing black and white and blood appears everywhere. 

"Hey Aphrodite.. Can you come out here please?" Isabella asks. 

I walk out and find Isabella in tears.

"Why is everyone disappearing?!" Isabella sobs.

"Aw. Isabella" I say as I approach her. A few seconds later I spot a knife in my stomach. I stare at Isabella.

"Wha..." I say before falling out of consciousness. (DAMN TOOK MY FAVOURITE THING THEN MADE IT DEADLY DAMN) 

Logan's POV:

I'm back in my house as I was before I disappeared until I heard screaming. I rush outside to find Aphrodite on the ground bleeding. 

"NO!" I Yell. (Very sneaky, very dangerous.)

I rush towards her and grab her body.

"Who did this?!" I ask in desperation. 

"I-I-I don't k-know." Isabella says shaking while sobbing. 

"I can't believe this. I have to use my last round of healing powers on my sister. So that will mean you'll need to make sure that no one dies." I say. (Are you sure you want to trust her? I mean what if she does the opposite? THINK LOGICALLY. WHO ELSE WOULD BE IN THE TOWN?! NOBODY SO THAT SHOULD LIKE GIVE YOU A HUGE HINT WHO KILLED HER) 

"Okay..." Isabella sniffs. 

I sigh as I use my last round of healing to heal my sister. If she dies again, I'm afraid I'm going to lose her. JUST BECAUSE I HAVE TO SAVE MIST.  It's infuriating. Whoever is just killing people off is mysterious as they have left no clue of who they are. 

(Wow. So clueless. Apparently no one thinks Logically.)

Isabella walks away into her house while I heal Aphrodite. 

 "Aphrodite?!" I yell. 

"Ow. That hurts my ears" Aphrodite says sitting up.

Isabella's POV: 

I stare at the fountain and help Mist up and heal her. 

"That wasn't very nice of them." Mist says. (NEVER ASSUME GENDERS EVERYONE! MESSAGE FROM A BISEXUAL. DON'T ASSUME GENDERS.)

"What did they tell you?" I ask. (Even though you know the answer) 

"They said. 'I've heard about your breakup', 'I believe, all heartbreakers should be punished.', and 'You can run but you can't hide'" Mist quotes. 

I shake my head, and take her home. I wave her farewell then leave glitching. I scream.

"HELP HELP HELP" I yell.