Chapter 16:

A/N:

Here we go! YEET. 

Isabella's POV:

It's not easy to choose between love and evil but there's something that brings me to Pride. It's different. He doesn't care. His body just moves against the music majestically. I wish I could just date someone like him but he wouldn't like me would he? 

"Uh. You ready Princess?" Pride asks me. 

I nod and we rush towards Mist smirking, we bring out our weapons which pride carries a sword, Remus carries a mace and I carry a bunch of books. Mist screams and tries to hide.

"You can't hide from us!" Pride yells grabbing Mist. 

Logan tries to move forward but Remus blocks him. Patton cries and walks to Logan. 

"You can't stop me!" Patton yells. 

Patton runs towards me.

"PATTON NO?!" Logan yells.

I pick Patton up and hold him.

"You know. You don't know my abilities." I say slamming him. 

I grab him once again and put him on a tree with spiders. He screams. 

"GET ME DOWN FROM HERE!" He screams

I sigh and grab him. I signal for Pride to grab Logan.

"We need to put these two together for reasons." I instruct.

"Why?" Remus asks

"Just. Do as I say." I say dropping Patton into a deep hole with Logan. 

I leave them and grab Mist. 

"You think you could just escape me huh?" I say.

"BABE." Pride says running towards me. 

"What?" I say. 

"WE SHOULD PUT MIST IN A BOTTLE!" Pride says.

I look at him smirking. 

"Great idea!" I say shouldering Mist into a bottle. 

"AH" Mist yells. 

Pride smiles at me.

"This is how to live." Pride says.

I nod and I yeet the bottle into a wall abandoning Mist. Once I complete that, I rush towards the empty dark alley which is filled with stray cats. I sigh and finally feel a tug. I turn around. Oh it's my daughter. She has too much morals so, I throw her into the bin and walk away as Aphrodite watches. 

Logan's POV: 

I quickly pull Mist out of the bottle and rush towards Aphrodite. I sigh and grab the child. 

"Who would abandon their child like that?!" Aphrodite complains. 

I roll my eyes and state the obvious.

"Clearly, Isabella. I've been observing her all week. She hasn't shown signs of compassion or mercy towards her. Poor child." I explain.

Aphrodite rolls her eyes and I just stare. I carry the child to Patton. 

A/N:

Sorry for the short chapter and um. Long time since I wrote. I lost creativity. I'll end this book soon. It's hard work. Anyways! Have a nice day!