Chapter 9:

A/N

Yeah... I'm going to make more but for now, here's Chapter 9. Warning a lot of gore and dark stuff. Also swearing. 

Also the video ain't related to this chapter. I just thought it was hilarious and represents me.

Isabella's POV (Oh boy. This is about to go down) 

Do you ever feel bad for being a liar? For blaming someone else? Cause, I have that only a little. And honestly, who cares. It's fun. As long as my girlfriend doesn't figure out. I take her into my bed. (You thought I was going to make it bad didn't you? haha! You've been fooled!) Honestly, I couldn't care less. Do you know who I want dead? I want Aphrodite dead, I want... Mist to be with me. But she won't like it so. If she knows, I'm going to shoot her. With my eyes. I Know you may think 'that's impossible' But you don't know me. Fuck them. They don't deserve my girlfriend. I'll show them a bitch. Even if I have to get bloody.

"Isabella." Logan says entering with a mace. I laugh. Got it from Remus. 

"Surprisingly you're the imbecile here." I state.

"I believe you're at fault" Logan says. 

"Falsehood. I wouldn't do that." I say

IF he believes I'm at fault then she will. I close my eyes and count to ten. 

"leave please" I say.

Logan leaves. As I sigh.  Glad Mist didn't hear. Eitherwise I'd have to kill her so soon. 

"Isabella?" I hear Mist ask.

"WHY DID YOU TAKE ME TO YOURS?! I WAS FINE LISTENING TO HAMILTON! YOU SHOULDN'T OF DONE THAT" Mist yells. 

"ALSO. MIND YOU I WAS STUFFED IN THE TRUNK! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU" Mist yells holding her head.

She starts to cry and backs off. 

"You don't love me do you? You want to use me for magic." Mist says.

"NO! I LOVE YOU! I DON'T WANT YOU TO DIE." I yell. 

"Liar. We're done." Mist yells.

I grasp the counter and watch as I turn black and white and into Guilt. 

"Shit." I say as Mist turns around. 

Mist stares and starts tearing up.

"That's right, you made me like this. You didn't love me so I guess it's time." I say.

I start singing I hate everything about you.

Mist shakes her head and cries. I grab her staff and break it.

I shake my head and grab her throat. 

"No more excuses." I say throwing her out the door and locking her out.

"WAIT ISABELLA! I CAN HELP YOU!" Mist yells. 

"Son of a bitch. Made by a whore. Why can't you just see? THAT HEARTBREAK AIN'T THE ANSWER! NO FORGIVENESS NOW!" I yell and go to my wardrobe. 

"That bitch will be stopped" I mutter as I grab my long black dress and mask. 

I smirk and teleport to Mist.

"I've heard about your breakup" I say in a deeper voice that's unrecognisable.

"I believe, all heartbreakers should be punished." I continue.

Mist tries to scream but can't.

I grab a ninja star and aim at her.

Mist runs and dodges the ninja stars.

"You can run but you can't hide" I mutter into her ear as I teleport to her and shoot her. 

Mist falls to the ground bleeding heavily some blood falling on me.  I head home and shower and change. I smirk. 

"Guess I can't be heartbroken now." I say laughing (I'm starting to despise but like my character. Has a lot of confidence which I don't have. lol) 

"I'll show them. THEY ALL WILL DIE." I say. 

A/N:

End of Chapter 9!

Voila. Something to feel your emotions. Damn, I've never felt so attached to my character in my life. Anyways I hope you enjoyed. (Don't worry Mist won't be dead for long I almost wrote Logan lol.) 

Take care of yourselves. 

Stay safe and always have a 30 second hand wash. It gets rid of most bacteria.. Okay? I don't want anyone to spread it. OR EVEN WORSE DIE. So stay safe.