Chapter 2: (UWU)

Logan's POV (uwu) 

Both Janus and Virgil accused Patton of doing this, but I disagreed. Patton is too sweet and innocent to do such things. 

"Well, why do you believe Patton is at fault?" I asked as my voice began to rise in volume. 

"He's suspicious! None of us did it so it had to be him!" Virgil yelled.

I still didn't believe him a single bit, I shook my head and chuckled.

"What if Roman's pulling a prank? Have you considered that? Or it could be someone that Patton is close to." I explained.

I growled at Virgil as he hissed violently at me. His expression hasn't changed since Roman disappeared. It seems like he has a crush on him. I shook my head and left knocking on Patton's door. I waited for what seemed like 30 minutes until Patton opened the door.

"Hey, Logan! What's wrong?" Patton cheerfully asked. 

"We need to talk," I said monotone. 

Patton's expression changed into a duller more neutral expression. I walked in and sat with Patton. Patton seemed... What's the word to describe it? Ah! 'off'. He didn't come to the meeting with Virgil, Janus and I which is wrong, Usually he'd participate in things. 

"So... what do you want to talk about Logan?" He asked,

I sighed.

"People are assuming that you're the person that is causing all this disappearance so I've brought my friend Mist to observe you," I explained. 

"Hello, Patton. You look absolutely horrible today" Mist said sighing with disappointment.

"What did you expect Mist? A joyful customer that needs drugs?!" I questioned. 

"SHIT!" She continued falling down to the ground holding her head. 

"MIST??!" I said and picked her up.

"S-some-someone is making m-my mind w-weak-weaker." Mist said floating in and out of consciousness. 

"WHO THE HELL IS DOING THIS" I yelled, at this point I hated life. I knew if I just watch all my friends die, I'd be alone. Once again... I grabbed what I had left of courage and screamed. "COME OUT YOU COWARD!" 

I rushed Mist out into her friend Virgil's house locking her in his room.

"Hm. Nice room for emo." Mist judged and chuckled.

"TIME FOR THE HAMILTON PLAYLIST!" Mist screamed and played Wait for it.

I ran back into the house that occupied the creature and just stood there. 

"P-Patton?" I said shaking. 

"I'm fine Logie. Leave. lock yourself in your home."  Patton whispered. 

I obeyed him and only a few hours later. I saw someone who looked like an evil witch walkout. 

They blasted their flames onto Roman's poor apartment. They're too powerful!!! 

"Last time I'll let you live Mist." The voice echoed across the abandoned. 

I heard Mist scream, I assumed it was due to the fact that her playlist stopped but when I checked, her room was bloody with Roman's dead body. The mysterious figure wrote on the wall "Murderers will kill teasers and cheaters."  mist fell onto the bloody body. 

"AH!" Mist screamed and quickly got up. 

"This person is really into bloody and dramatic deaths." I thought to myself. 

Patton. Patton??! He needs to come out of there!!!! But I shouldn't put myself in danger. I'll wait.

A little silence, before a shadow, appeared before me. 

"Welcome to the danger zone, Logic. This is where your family is going down." The voice boomed across the town. 

"YOU KILLED ROMAN!!!" I screamed.  

"I didn't. You did." He said aiming fireballs at me.

I dodged them all. 

Meanwhile in the forest. 

Third POV.

Remy and Remus were playing chess. 

"How long do you reckon they'll figure it out?" Remus asked Remy.

"Oh, babe. They're clueless at this stuff. Gurl that's why we have you." Remy answered

All of a sudden a tall logical looking female approached the woods shaken by what she just witnessed. 

Remy, and Remus stared at her. 

"Wow. This woman has courage to enter this area..." Remy said.

"Pardon? I don't want people to talk behind my back." The girl replied with a monotone voice.

"Whoa. Who are you?" Remus asked.  

"I'm Aphrodite. I'm another medic of this town. Logan and I are partners. Well siblings, but I am satisfied by his presence. Hurry, we need to leave. He's got out of control!" The girl replied. 

Aphrodite  ran as fast as she could. 

"We need to escape before he comes." Aphrodite said grabbing Remus and Remy.

The figure started to approach Aphrodite, alerting her. 

" You go! I'll distract them!" Aphrodite instructed. 

Remy and Remus ran. 

Aphrodite's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This figure was approaching rapidly, I couldn't move. I just froze. Fight or flight? Nah just freeze in the middle. 

He got as close to my face and whispered. "You know what, Aphrodite? There's so many things that can be done in this world." The man said. 

"Mm. I don't think so. Loads can be done." I corrected him.

"Sometimes murder is the answer. Sometimes Kindness kills you. If you tell, you're dead." He said.

I just stood shocked... 

WHAT DID HE DO TO MY- 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third POV

"I SWEAR TO GOD JANUS! YOU'RE SO ANNOYING! I'm GLAD I LEFT YOU!" Virgil yelled.

"Virgil, we need to figure out who is doing these unnatural attacks," Janus said.

Immorality walked up to them. "Shame on you." He said.

Virgil hissed and Janus growled. 

"Stay out of here Loser," Virgil yelled. 

Immorality walked away picked up his walkie talkie and said. "Code red, Virgil." 

A/N 

heheehehehehehehehehe

WHY ARE YOU WRITING LIKE YOU'RE RUNNING OUT OF TIME??! 

Lol. sorry putting you on that sort of cliff hanger. Guess you'll never know what happens next until I release Chapter 3: