Chapter 8:

A/N: 

DARKER THEN IMAGINED.

It's time guys gals and non binary pals. Chapter 8. THE ONE YOU ALL HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR. BEHOLD. 

Mist's POV:

I'm alright, I think. Luckily Aphrodite healed me. Patton shooting me was a big deal. Now everyone blames him. Which I believe.

"It's not Patton's Fault!" Aphrodite says.

"IT IS," I yell. 

"Well... HE ISN'T AT FAULT."  Aphrodite says. 

I don't know, Patton is the most suspicious. Maybe he's controlling Logan to think not. Maybe the lock-hearts are cursed! That would make sense since both believe Patton isn't at fault. However, how can we believe a murderer?! APHRODITE SAID HERSELF THAT SHE WAS THE MURDERER.

"Sorry. I don't listen to Murderers." I say.

Aphrodite holds her head in disapproval. She knows that murderers or accused can't fight with a witch. No one can! I have the power to destroy them if they do. 

"Mist?" Patton says. 

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" I yell. 

"YOU ALMOST KILLED ME" I yell.

"Kiddo..." Patton says. 

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" I yell freezing him.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?!" Logan says. 

"I- I didn't do anything." I lie. 

"FALSEHOOD!" Logan says grabbing my wand and kicks me. 

"I DIDN'T MEAN TO!" I yell. 

"No more magic for you!" Logan yells. 

I cry. 

"YOU MONSTER!" Logan yells. 

"UNFREEZE MY BOYFRIEND NOW!" Logan demands. 

I do as he asks. After that, I'm locked up and Isabella visits me. 

"What the hell did you do babe?" Isabella asks giving me a lollipop. 

I sigh. 

"Am I the only one in this town who thinks it's Patton's fault?" I ask.

Isabella shakes her head. 

"No. I believe it too. Answer my question. What did you do?" Isabella says.

"I-I accidently froze Patton..."  I admit.

"And that landed you in jail? Who was in control? Wait let me guess. Logan." Isabella says. 

"Yep." I say.

Isabella looks around and releases me.

"Thanks Babe." I mutter. 

"No worries. Now, Shall I beat that son of a bitch up?" Isabella asks.

"Wait hold up! That's going to get me into more trouble!" I say. 

Isabella grabs me and rushes to the town square. 

"WHICH SON OF A BITCH LOCKED MY GIRLFRIEND UP FROM ACCIDENTALLY TURNING PATTON INTO ICE?!" Isabella yells. 

Logan stares at the ground and put his hand up. 

"WHAT TYPE OF DRUG ARE YOU ON??! BECAUSE YOU'VE GONE CRAZY! EVERYONE IS ISOLATING THEMSELVES!" Isabella yells. 

Everyone runs including me. I don't know what to think honestly, I'm glad that Isabella is just setting things straight (Well not straight) Alright alright, Setting things down as she passes bi. (Sorry! I'm bi and had to.) 
"Queerly we're the superior beings." Patton jokes. 
How am I supposed to react to that... I laugh. Isabella takes the opportunity to leave without anyone noticing. (BRUH IF THAT AIN'T SUSPICIOUS) 
"Hey Isabella? Where you going?" I ask. Patton stares at Isabella and chokes and falls (SERIOUSLY TAKE A HINT!) 

I rush to Patton and help him up asking if he's okay. I watch as Isabella disappears. Why would she need to go? Isabella doesn't do anything. (YOU FINALLY REALISE!) 

"Do you guys think it's suspicious Isabella would leave like that?" I ask. 

"She is as suspicious as Aphrodite." Logan says. (Why do I like torturing my other friend's character lol Doesn't mean Mist is safe from it) 

"HEY! I DIDN'T MURDER ROMAN!" Aphrodite says. 

"THERE IS LITERALLY EVIDENCE THAT LEADS TO YOU" I yell.

"MAYBE YOU KILLED ROMAN" Aphrodite yells. (Oh no you didn't.) (Oh wait yes, I did. It ain't nice) 

"I DIDN'T I WOULDN'T KILL ROMAN! I LIKE HIM!" I yell.  

"YOU WEREN'T THERE WITH US TO MOURN HIS DEATH!" Aphrodite yells. 

"I WAS PRACTISING MY REVIVAL SPELL!"  I yell 

I rush towards my house and lock the door. Why am I being blamed for speaking the truth? I put on my Hamilton playlist and listen to it singing along. I watch as everything glows black in my house. Images appear of my girlfriend covered in blood, and holding a knife. I scream and rush out of the house with ghosts appearing. I crawl into a small ball and watch as the voices grow louder.

"Murderer." They say.

"Your girlfriend is dead" They continue to say.

"No." I mutter softly. 

"BITCH." They scream.

"Toy." They say.
I cover my ears. I feel something horribly liquidly and red.I remove my hands and spot blood on me.

"You killed Roman." They yell. 

I scream and try to move but can't. 

"H-help" I mutter. 

I spot Isabella rush towards me and sits with me.

"Babe? What's going on??!" Isabella asks.

"Your not dead are you?" I ask.

"OF COURSE NOT BABE." Isabella says tearing up. 

"Ghosts... they're saying stuff.. They're trying to make rumors." I say slightly moving closer to Isabella. 

Isabella looks furious and stands up with my staff and hits the ground with it removing all darkness and fear. 

Isabella grabs me and puts me in my bed. 

"You need rest." Isabella says. 

I nod and fall asleep. 

As I drift off Isabella picks me up and takes me out of my house and stuffs me into the trunk of her car. 

A/N: AYYYY.

Aww. Chapter 8 done. Y'all want it to last longer or, it's fine where I end it?

OOOF. THE ENDING THO.