Chapter 11: (THIS IS GOING TO BE A MUSICAL AND THERE IS A SURPRISE CHAPTER)

A/N: 

Warning: HEARTBREAK, Suicide. Haters & Pregnancy. This is about to go down everybody. I clearly didn't tell you what happened for a reason. Also.... 

KEY: 

A character's thought. 

Play the song. 

POV.

(My thoughts)

Lyrics.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Isabella's POV: 

Idiot. That word repeats in my head. I can't even look at Mist without getting angry. Mist was a cheater. Always played people. She had mental health problems. Anxiety. Intrusive thoughts. Almost to the point where it's bad. What if she loved you? She clearly didn't though. I walk out into the square clutching my stomach. It's been a while since I struggled to hide my pain.

"Isabella? What are you doing out here? You're part of the losers aren't you?" Mist's girlfriend Isobell says. 

"Isobell shut up." Mist says holding my face.

I groan and fall to knees in tears. 

"W-why did you have to leave me?" I ask.

"I-I don't know. But I'm sorry for what I did to you" Mist says. 

She reaches her hand out to lift me up. I grab it as she pulls me up and Isobell pushes me down.

"Ow." I mutter. 

"HEY. GET OFF OF HER. THAT IS DISRESPECTFUL. MIST DRAG YOUR GIRLFRIEND AWAY FROM ISABELLA." I hear Logan yell approaching me. 

"Sorry." Mist says.

"If you were sorry, you wouldn't let that happen. You'd break up with Alex" Logan says lifting me up. 

"I have one song." I say. 

Mist stays and tells Alex to leave but she stays. 

PLAY SONG NOW.

I start singing First Burn tearing up a little pulling out the robotic chip that Mist implanted into me (WOW) 

Logan just bops along and nods. 

I start singing louder and feel nauseous. I shake it off and continue singing finally releasing revealing a medium sized bump. 

And when the time comes, explain to the children. 

I point at my bump and cry.

The Pain and Embarrassement.

I point at myself.

You put their mother through. When will you learn that they are your legacy? We are your legacy. If you thought you were mine (mine, Mine) 

Don't.

I finish as a fall to the floor and vomit. 

"Isabella, I can get rid of it." Mist says.

"Get rid of children?! I can't do that. I must raise them to not be like you." I say vomiting more. 

"Bu-" Mist manages to say. 

"No more commentary is necessary from you. Now leave. Your reputation has ruined us all." Logan says lifting me up. 

"Th-thanks." I say staring at the ground.