The backstory to Isabella.

A/N: 

TW: Abuse, gore. Idk what else but be warned. Death. Remember This backstory ain't real bruh.

Listen to this when I bracket okay.

Isabella's POV: 

"I remember mummy! I will be safe!" I say as I walk out the door.

"FREEZE" Someone says.

I start running.

"STOP ISABELLA!" My mother yells.

"I'm sorry Mama! I have to!" I yell and rush towards the dock. 
I hear gunshots. I suddenly start continue to run. 

"HURRY UP ISABELLA" I hear my father yell. I look behind, I cry and run into the dock and trip. 

"HELP." I say as I'm picked up by my old stepmother. 
"YOU WON'T ESCAPE ME NOW." She yells as she chokes me and punches me. 

"SOCIETY ISN'T A PLACE FOR YOU" She yells.

I start to cry.

"LET ME GO!" I yell. Someone jumps out of the lifeboat and grabs me.

"LET HER GO." They say. 

The old stepmother leaves and I fall into her arms. 

"Mist?" I say (OOOOOH. It's going to be a love backstory!) 

"Hey Isabella." Mist says and lies me on her lap. 

"Hold on. We'll get out of here." Mist says stroking my hair.

I nod and I fall asleep. A few hours later Mist wakes me up.

"MUSICAL TIME" The captain says. 

Everyone else goes as I silently shake my head. Everyone start arguing so I start singing Lifeboat (Play it now Don't read past the next two sentences until it finishes) 

I sing loudly catching everyone's attention. Mist starts crying and covers her mouth. I jump off of the lifeboat. 

"ISABELLA NO." Mist yells as my head is dunked under the water. 

I fall unconscious.

Mist's POV:

Isabella jumped off right after singing! I grab her and lie her on my lap. She's cold as ice. There's a possibly she's suffering post traumatic stress. I stroke her hair while in tears. I fall asleep as well. A few hours later we arrive and she starts glitching. 

"ISABELLA?!" I yell. 

Her face glitches to be covered with a smirk and blood on her. Her hair turns into a duller Blonde. 

"ISABELLA WAKE UP." I yell. I shake her.

Something is horribly wrong!  I cry and watch as her body disappears.

"NO NO NO." I say as I try pinching myself. 

"I NEED TO GO WITH HER" I yell making everyone disappear with me to Isabella.

I spot her and rush towards her which knocks me back.

"Ugh." Isabella says waking up.

Isabella glitches and panicks. 

"Do you need help??!" I ask politely.

"I DON'T NEED HELP" Isabella yells making everyone fall and teleport into our houses. 

I cry. She isn't the same... She'll glitch back so I figure I'll pretend I don't know. 

I just wish she didn't jump off. She wasn't happy but she didn't have to sacrifice herself! It's not fair! All I dreamt of was something happy but Isabella... she's gone. I scream and cry. I wish, I didn't let go. I wish I just held her. BUT I CAN'T DO ANYTHING NOW. What if she starts killing people??! (OOOOH I WONDER!) 

A/N:

Yay! Tragic Backstory. That explains to you what happened. Maybe I shouldn't of done this but well. I did. so have fun with that information.