Chapter 7

A/N

Sorry about this chapter, this is crazier. 

Aphrodite's POV

It's been a few months since Isobell existed. Honestly, I've been rewatching Hamilton just to entertain myself. Ever since that intruder we've isolated ourselves, Logan has been watching too many documentaries. Also, Isabella has been acting weird recently. Ever since she's been around Patton, she keeps singing random songs that have weird meanings. Today she's singing Sour Candy. Like, I don't know why she sings something like that. She isn't a sour person. Usually sings two songs a day. I walk to her house and catch her SAD! by XXXTentacion. I just listen and try to understand. I shake my head and hold my head. She's not talking about Roman is she?! Oh god! Who else would be that sad???! Wait... MIST! I rush to Mist's house burst in and see furniture floating and bloody. 

"HELLO??? MIST???!" I yell and rush upstairs. I find Mist sobbing in the bathroom. 

"Mist?? What's wrong?" I say comforting her.

 "I-he's gone..." Mist says. 

"Who???" I ask.

"Roman... He's gone. Like dead." Mist says. 

...SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT ROMAN. 

"Where?!" I say panicking.

"O-On your b-bed..." Mist says. 

"WAIT ON MINE???!" I say rushing to my house into my bedroom.

I look at a note saying "Aphrodite did this, to Roman" 

I shake my head. Someone framed me. Logan wouldn't believe that right?

"APHRODITE!!!" Logan yells furiously.

I rush downstairs noting that Patton was talking to Logan about it.

"DID YOU KILL ROMAN???" Logan yells. 

I shake my head. 

"FALSEHOOD" Logan yells. 

I start crying. 

"Please, I didn't do it," I beg. 

"WELL IT'S OBVIOUSLY YOU SINCE YOUR FINGERPRINT MATCHED," Logan yells. 

I tear up more and rush out the door. I run to the end of the street and sob. I can't believe it, I've been framed for murder! 

"ISABELLA, I'D LIKE TO CHALLENGE YOU TO SINGING BATTLE!" I yell.

She walks out with dark red eyes and wearing a long icy dress.

"Finally, you've come to my help," Isabella says summoning a microphone

I roll my eyes.

"I'll go first," Isabella says. 

Isabella decides to sing Apex Predator. Wait. she went to my school. I WORE PINK. She finishes and laughs. I sing Castles by Freya Ridings. She just laughs through that. Isabella sings SAD! again but she keeps mentioning my name in it and the word murderer. 

"I DIDN'T MURDER ROMAN." I try to scream but she makes me say "I MURDERED ROMAN" 

I grab her hands and push her to the ground. I rush away and hide behind Logan.  

"Please make this stop," I beg holding my head.

"You must be stupid. Isabella wouldn't lie."  Logan says.

"SHE'S CONTROLLED." I yell.

I hear Isabella walk in confused wearing her usual outfit. 

"Are you sure? I think you might be dreaming." Isabella says. 

Mist rushes in with a bottle of red wine. 

"Here Babe. What did you need it for?" Mist says, 

"Perfect timing!" Isabella says grabbing the bottle. 

"We're celebrating a special time of the year! It's my birthday!" Isabella says.

But wait. Isn't her birthday on the tenth of June? That was a month ago. I really want to speak up but, I'm afraid, I'll be stuck with her for the rest of my life. 

"So, Aphrodite would you like some?" Isabella asks.

"Wait. we're only 20 years old. That's underage drinking." I say.

Isabella stares at me creepily, her eyes flashing red and blue. 

"OKAY OKAY! I'll have some." I say. 

"Alright!" Isabella says giving me a cup of wine.

I stare at Logan hinting for him to leave. Logan leaves and so does Mist. 

I stare at Isabella. 

"You know the real reason I'm here Aphrodite." Isabella says 

I shake my head and shiver. 

"Come on. It's pretty clear. We've got to get rid of murderers." Isabella says.

I shake my head. 

" I didn't murder Roman." I say.

"Well evidence leads to you." Isabella says revealing handcuffs.

"No, I didn't do it!" I beg 

"LOCK HER UP!" Isabella says cuffing me as others like her take me away.

"PLEASE." I beg. I wriggle as much as I can.

Isabella waves and leaves. I'm locked up for something I didn't do. 

Patton's POV 

What. It's starting to go insane.  People are accusing me of doing stuff I don't remember doing (OOOP). Logan has been talking to me about Isabella being my slave? What is that about? 

"HEY PATTON!" Isabella yells. 

"Yes?" I say gulping 

Isabella reveals a gun, gives it to me and I shoot Mist. 

"What??! I DIDN'T WANT TO SHOOT HER!" I yell. 

She locks me up.

"No. no.no," I mutter. 

I can't be stuck in here. I've got to tell everyone who Isabella really is!

I wiggle and shuffle.

"YOU KNOW I'M NOT EVIL ISABELLA!" I yell. 

"You're a witch of course you are." Aphrodite says.

"No, witches are easily corrupted, meaning people can corrupt witches if they want to. You need to know the truth about Isabella." I explain.

Isabella walks to where I am. 

"Don't spread false rumors murderer." Isabella says.

I nod and hold my head. 

"I'm not a murderer..." I mutter. 

"YOU KILLED MIST" Isabella sobbed 

"I DIDN'T" I yell.

"You. Killed. Isabella's. Girlfriend. YOU IDIOT!"  Aphrodite says throwing rocks at me.

I sob. 

WHY DOESN'T ANYONE BELIEVE ME??! 

"You're done for" Isabella whispers. 

She's right, everyone blames me for it. So, what do I do? I don't know. 

"Nobody will think you're good." Isabella laughs. 

"Exactly, you're the one behind it." I say.

Isabella grabs me and throws me against the wall. 

"You're no good Morality." Isabella says.

********************************************************************************

Sorry. that was an awfully tragic chapter. Anyways since it's the last few chapters. It'll be slowly revealing stuff that you didn't know before.