"Next question, did you ever at some point lie to her about it when she asked, you said no which was a lie. You is a hoe, anyway." She said and I shook my head.

"Next question, was A'dream the first person you ever had sex with and you said yes, boy why da hell you be lyin?" She asked folding her arms.

"Oh." I said ready for the next question.

"And lastly did you ever cheat on her, you said no and dat was a lie." She said and I chuckled.

"Ok now that was all for Kai, now Dream it's your turn." She said and I got a little nervous.

"First question for my baby Dream is, Did you ever cheat on my boy Kaizer, you said no and the thing said yes. You lied baby." She said grabbing Kai before he could come over to me.

"Listen before y'all start acting crazy just let me finish." She said letting him go.

"Next question, it says is Kaizer the only person you've ever had sex with. You said yes which was a lie." She said grabbing Kai again so he wouldn't go anywhere.

I watched as his chest heaved up and down meaning he was pissed.

"Lie all the damn time!" He yelled.

"Hold on Kai two more questions." She said.

"It says was Kaizer the first person you ever had sex with and you said yes which was true." She said and I nodded.

"Ight now the question all y'all niggas been waiting on." She said and everybody took a breath.

"Dream baby you better pray." She said.

"I ain't lie tho, come on." I said with a shrug.

"Last question says, did you lie about getting raped and you said no...." She said before pausing.

"Which was the fucking truth stop playing." She said letting Kai go.

"Apologies I'm waiting." I said leaning against the wall with a smirk.

"Right give my baby an apology." Treasure said and I laughed. Kaizer walked up to me making me nervous because he just stared at me.

He closed his eyes taking a deep breath before opening them again. He sent a hard punch straight to my face making me fall down.

"Why you gotta do all dat bro?" Kyrie asked roughly pushing him back.

"Cuz she still cheated." Kai said.

"Nigga so did you, if I'm not fucking mistaken." He said helping me up. I felt my nose then looked at my hand and there was blood on it.

"Dream I'm sorry." He said and I nodded wiping my nose.

"I know it's ok." I said with a smile.

"Imma get that nigga Ight." He said and I shook my head.

"Don't, don't even worry bout it." I said hugging him.

"I was gonna give the baby and King up for adoption but I'm not." I said letting him go.

"You were gonna what?" He asked.

"Give them up for adoption but I'm not anymore. It's ok." I said and he just stared at me.

"I am done with you completely. You may move on do whatever. I'm good Imma be good and my kids will be good." I said.

"It's still love tho, you know. I'm just done. I'm putting myself in the position to get hurt and I need to stop that." I said.

"I love all y'all tho." I said with a smile.

"Dream I told you I was sorry." He said.

"I know, I'm sorry to. But you see this whole toxic thing ain't working. It's not it. We not it. We just not meant for each other ." I said with a dramatic sigh.

"But....." I said going over to Kyrie. I looked at him before kissing his lips and he kissed me back. Then everybody gasped

"Period, she single don't say nothing." Treasure said and I pulled away.

"You petty." He whispered to me.

"And is." I whispered back and he laughed.

"You a hoe." Kai said.

"Ok? I'm single. I can do whatever the fuck I want. Fuck whoever the fuck I want." I said and he stormed out the room.

"What a show." Kamiri said starting to clap his hands along with Tay.

"Thank you, thank you very much. But it's time for me to leave." I said picking up my pants.

"Aye bring dese back." Ky said pulling on the shorts a little bit.

"I will." I said putting on my shoes grabbing my phone and keys.

"Bye y'all. See y'all whenever." I said leaving out the room.

"Ok cuz you single and a bad bitch!" Treasure yelled and I laughed. I went to get King and seen Ivory was gone. I shrugged picking him up leaving out the room them the house.

"You single now huh?" Kai asked leaning against my car.

"And is." I said pushing him away putting King in the car.

"You'll be back I know dat." He said.

"Nah you'll be chasing I know dat." I said and he laughed as I shut King's door.

"Can I have a kiss?" He asked and I turned to him.

"Bye." I said getting in the car.

"When I can see King again?" He asked.

"Never, we gone." I said before driving off:

I was single, so I was gonna do me and worry bout my kids. That was that end of discussion. Fuck anybody who got a problem with it.

Nia -
Kyrie and Dream didn't do anything 😌
The results 😬💕
Stop playing wit Dream 😂😍
She not giving the baby and King up for adoption 🥳💚
She single 🤪💕
(Y'all give me a state or sum)
Vote and comment
Love you guys 💙