SEQUEL | DARK DELIGHTS

SYNOPSIS 

SYNOPSIS 

Carina lives in a golden, glimmering cage. Glamorous as it may be, she is a prisoner of the Mafia that murdered her family. She does not realize it. All she realizes is her undying love for Salvatore.

Especially, when she learns that his life and title are on the line if he does not marry and produce an heir to take rein as Capo Dei Capi of the Italian Mafia after him.

Marriage isn't the problem for Salvatore; babies are and she knows it. However, she is on mission to convince Salvatore to do the very thing he swore never to do; bring a child into the cruel, bloody world of crime.

She does not want to but she is bound to her mission by a 'dark deed' signed in her own blood. Will she indulge these 'dark delights' for the sake of her love, or will she escape and free herself from the 'dark deed'; leaving behind Salvatore, the love of her life?

Add the sequel to your library using the link:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/228990713?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=story_info&wp_page=story_details_button&wp_uname=EroticEve

Either that or go to my profile EroticEve  and add the sequel to your library!

THE FIRST FEW CHAPTERS OF DARK DELIGHTS WILL BE OUT ON 1ST JUNE 2024! SEE YOU THERE!