41

ON SATURDAY AT 6PM sharp — I rush back to the dorms. I think to shave but that will be even more of a reason for me to want him to fuck me.

As at now — I want to talk. Not fuck. But I also want to be clean down there (in case). I decide to shave.

After I do — I head on over to the communal bathrooms and take a quick shower. Once I am done — I stroll back to the room and do makeup.

I do not want it to look like I put in too much effort for him but I also do not want to make it look like I put in zero effort.

He is famous after all. In the case that we were to be PHOTOGRAPHED I would want to look nice for the camera not him.

With that in mind — I proceed to do a minimalist makeup look. I think to do mascara but I know better than to do so when I am about to spend time with Salvatore.

He is like an onion. One cut into him and he has me in tears. I do not want to look like a BLACK-EYED DEMON in the case that that happens. So I skip the mascara and liners but add a little concealer on all the acne scars.

I blend it all in and dab a brown shade of powder over MY FACE.

I think to do a little EYESHADOW but that should match whatever I want to wear. What do I want to wear?

I search the closet for what to wear but none of the clothes appeal to the vibe I want to Give off. I let out a breath — stuck between a rock and a hard place as I turn around and stare at the items Salvatore gifted me.

I still have not touched them. And part of the reason for that is because it feels as if he wants to BUY ME BACK. I do not want it to feel like that. I want it to feel like it comes from his heart.

Perhaps his heart is where his cash is. and since I have his cash I have his heart too?

I let that delusion delude me as I open one GIFT BAG after the other. Most of which are full of the best and not to mention most expensive — DESIGNER clothes and shoes.

Out of it all — I settle on a pink quartz STRAPLESS GOWN. When I slip into it — it holds onto me like a second skin and stops at the ankle. It is split into a THIGH-HIGH slit on one side.

The name Jimmy Choo sits under my foot as I slide into a pair of saeda ivory pumps embellished with small crystals that hang right above my ankles like anklets.

Then I sit back down in front of the small mirror and put on the remainder of the makeup but not before I put on a robe to protect the dress.

I put on a soft shade of pink eyeshadow and complete the look with clear lipgloss. I tie my braids into a neat bun a top my head and style my baby hairs.

Then I retrieve the jewelry set and wear the square solitaire studs and the Necklace in it. I take out the robe to reveal THE OUTFIT.

 I take out the robe to reveal THE OUTFIT