43

THE ALARM WAKES ME up at 6am alone on a cold bed. I look around the room and Salvatore is nowhere to be seen in the room.

When I hear the soft patter of the shower, I know that it is him. I roll out of bed and stand before the mirror.

My braids have since escaped from the bun I put them in last night. As I secure my braids into a low bun, an idea comes to mind. I debate it for a moment but decide to do it anyway.

I grab my phone from the nightstand, and send a quick text to Jasmine saying, “Hey, I won’t be able to come in to work today. My grandmother is severely ill and I have since travelled to see her. I will work the double tomorrow if need be but please explain this to Simone. Thank you.
Carina xx.”

I feel bad about lying but grandma has disappeared from the face of the earth as is. My guess is that she was and still is working with dad and Caterina through all of this. She must know that I know now and that is the reason she left me to rot. She does not deserve my sympathy.

Moments later, I receive a text back saying, “So sorry to hear that. You can take both today and tomorrow off. I'll deal with Simone.”

With that, I turn off my phone and head towards the bathroom; excited that I get to spend the rest of today and tomorrow with Salvatore.

When I reach the bathroom door, I discover that it is not locked. I smile as I open the door so soft and slow that Salvatore does not notice me.

He has his back turned and his hands in his dark hair as water rains down on him. The bottom of the showers glass is blurred. It entices me to enter the shower as I picture what lies  ahead.

I lock the door behind me and that is when he turns back. I want to say something. Anything. But all the words disappear. More so when his dark eyes pierce into mine.

His lips curl into a small smile. “Good morning, princess.”

“Morning,” I respond through smiling lips and hot cheeks which become hotter when he lets out his next words.

“Come shower with me?” He invites me. In response, I take off the shirt I have on and put it over one of the hooks on the white wall.

I feel all the heat rush to me as he takes my body in with his eyes; the hint of a smile on his lips.

“Carina. Ancora più bella di quanto suggerisca il tuo nome.” He butters me up in Italian. I do not understand it all but from the word ‘bella’ I know that it is a compliment.

It makes me blush even more as I head for the shower. I pull the door frame of the spacious shower and close it once I am in.

He pulls me closer to him before the shower rains on me too. I should have worn a shower cap but when he cups my butt and lifts me into his arms I know it is too late.

My legs wraps around him before our lips meet in a slow soft smother of kisses. It builds from there as I caress his sleek wet hair and as our tongues tangle together.

His hard dick pokes me. It is then that he pulls himself from me. Out of breath, we stare into each others eyes; lost in ourselves and the moment.

“Do you want to do this?” He asks me.

I swallow hard as I look at him and respond. “I want this. I want you; all of you.”