Imgagine 86 - for @Ivana_Hemmo

I feel really ill today. My head hurts, my cheeks and eyes were red from crying all over again. Events that happened last week was terrible.

-flashback-

We were at the club partying and I excused my self from my friends and Niall because I was gonna go to the washroom.

I wiped some mascara that overlapped a little and retouched my lip balm, brushed my hair and went or to the washroom.

Niall wasn't in place when I left him so I searched for him around. My eyes dropped to the guy wearing black shirt and black pants he had a blonde hair. He was kissing a red headed girl. In front of me. That shouldn't be Niall, I know it's not him.

I looked closer. He broke the kiss he was so angry and so pissed at the girl nearly shouting. He walked out and I saw him. Niall.

I ran outside running while tears were coming out of my eyes. Why did he do that? Why? To me is he serious. I trusted and loved him so much. It hurts so bad. I could die now.

"Ivana!" He called out for me. I looked back and stopped he was in front of me. "Ivana, you have to listen it isn't what it is okay?" He held my hand and I removed it from him. I hate him. "No, just don't go near me anymore okay? Never." I ran so fast. I was a track n field player before at school so I guess he will never catch me.

Its my house, i ran and went straight to my room. I cried in pain so much pain boiling up inside me and cried my self to sleep.

-end of flashback-

I heard a door bell and I went down to get it since I was the only one in the house. Parents went to the grocery and I din't want to come.

I opened it no one was there. "Hello?" I said no reply. I closed the door slowly and my dog Barked so loud and going out pointing something at the floor. I looked at it and it was a teddy bear with a letter and a rose. There was a paper bag and inside was a lavander colored dress. It was so pretty. I read the note it says

"please let me explain. I love you. Go to the playground at 7 ill be waiting for you. N."

Niall. I wanted to give him the chance to explain after last week. I hated him so much that day that I don't think about anything just hating him.

It was 6 so I got ready I wore the dress he gave me it fitted perfectly to me. And slipped my black vans. I got my purse and the rose and stuff toy he gave me.

I walked downtown since it was just a short walk from home.

I saw candles everywhere the park. And petals scattered every where having the letters IVANA. Niall appeared and I jumped a little because I got scared since I really can't see him in the dark with only candle lights.

"Ivana, the first time I met you I know you were the one." He said holding my hands and I looked down. "remember the day you saw me with that stupid read headed girl?" I nodded and he lifted up my chin. "She suddenly kissed me, but I was pushing her away. I dint kiss back because who I love is you not her. She was probably drunk and I shoved her away. I hated her because she did that in front of you. I hate it. my life wihout you for 1 week was hell. it was worse. i kept on crying until i sleep, i miss you" he said and tears were swelling out of my eyes. He wiped them but years were still coming out. "Please stop crying, I hate seeing you like this." He said kissing my forehead "I'm so sorry niall" I said hugging him really tight. "No, Ivana, I'm sorry" he said "I love you so much, please avoid that to happen again okay?" I said placing my hands on his face. Missing him. "Never ever again. I don't wanna loose you for real this time. I love you so much my sunshine. Oh, I forgot to tell you that dress fits you perfectly and you so beautiful remember that okay?" He said i blushed. we kissed and said how we missed each other.

~~~~
My eyes were blurry when I wrote this. :)) aww so sweet and cute! Hope you like this Ivana as much as I do!! Comment and vote on what you think okay?

thank you for the reads!!

-mkaelacrz