Imagine 115

very important, read my posts in my message board! thanks x

Me, Niall and Cadence our three year old little daughter decided to go to the park, well literally cadence wanted she was like "go to park mummy! daddy!" I asked Niall if it was okay and he said yes.

so hours after preparing stuff, we were driving off to the park.

I was leaning on the tree and Niall was chasing candace everywhere, I was just reading a book and drinking Arizona.

"Zhanna! babe, come look!" I slowly got up and ran to Niall.

when I reached where they are I saw Candace sitting with another little boy.

they were laughing and playing with cars, yes cars, Candace loves to play with cars so much.

I smiled at Niall and leaned on his shoulder, his hands find their way to my waist and he placed it there.

"remember when we where little kids? we used to play that together, and I've never ever knew you'd be the girl id marry." I blushed and kissed his cheek.

"Yeah, and remember one time, you kicked my car I got so mad with you and I ran to mommy and cried!" he nodded.

"can't believe I still remember that" I continued.

we sat down and watched the two play together.

suddenly Candace was running to us holding the little boys hand.

"mummy, daddy, this is harry! he's boy, and we friends!" She laughed and we said our hi's and hello's to harry.

when it almost got dark we decided to go home.

Niall carried candace leading to the car, she was crying because she dint want to go without harry. when we reach the car Niall have me candace.

"Shh hey shhh it's okay, i promise you we will come back," I whispered and continue rubbing her back.

"you promise?" she held her pinky ad I clasped or pinkies together "yes I promise, mummy does not like candace sad, so well come back another day okay?" I looked at Niall and he smiled.

minutes passed by candace was already sleeping on my lap.

today, was great I admit. I wish when candace grows up, she'll have a guy who would love her forever like Niall did to me.

"thanks for today Niall" I whispered slowly caressing candace face.

"same to you, your a good mom you know" he turned his attention to me and winked.

"your a good daddy too, now stop looking at me we might end up dead" he laughed and so did I.

~~~~
sorry for the long wait! hope this is okay for you zhanna!

comment ad vote on what you think, and follow my twitter @crystalukeftnjh thank you x

- mikee 🌸