Imagine 92 - for @MelHoran16

Karen, a friend of mine let me borrow a book, she said it was nice and so I read it.

It's just 2 days since I read it and I'm almost done. I'm crying right now, because.. because the character frickin died.

Wiping my tears and getting some tissue to wipe of my tears and some colds, I heard someone laughing lightly.

I looked straight and saw Niall.

"Why ya laughing?" I said between sobs.

"Your so cute when you cry, Mel" he said winking and walking closer to me.

"It's not my fault that I'm crying, it's Karen's fault. She made me read this book and now I'm crying because the main character died. Ugh this is so sad she said its nice se never mentioned it would make me cry." I said still crying a bit.

"Hey hey, it's okay it's just a book calm down" he said caressing my cheek and wiping the tears away. I feel more relax.

"Thanks, ugh I have to stop reading this book, or else's I'd continue crying" I half joke and we laughed.

"Read that tomorrow, ill make some hot chocolate? and get some cookies inside the refrigerator? And after maybe lay with me until we fall asleep? Besides its 11pm" I nodded and thanked him.

I'm just halfway through my drink and Niall's already finished it all even his cookies. "Why do ya eat so fast?" I poked his cheek and laughed.

"Eh, I love food, but I love you more." he smirked and stared at me.

"Your so beautiful, Mel, even when you were crying you were so beautiful" I smiled and kissed his cheek "aww thanks Nialler I love you so much" and pulled him for a hug.

"You make me feel so pretty everyday" I tell him. "It's true tho. Look at yourself" he said lifting my chin up.

"Thank you." I said but before i drift off to sleep i heard Niall say "i love you so much more than you could ever imagine." I smiled even more and drift off to sleep.

~~~~
Hope you like it Mel!! :) sorry for the long wait and sorry if it was short :( im rushing bc i have to do chores :( but i tried my best to make it good :) aww anyways comment and vote on what you think :)

-mkaelacrz