Imagine 114

PLEASE READ MY A/N

*Niall was your boyfriend for just a while. like a month or so*

"hey" Niall said, he was pacing back and forth inside my room for minutes now.

"yeah?" I looked back from fixing my jewelry box.

"was it that bad?" i stood up and got curious. I scrunched my nose and my eyebrows connected, somehow. "ugh stop doing that" he sighed. I got more curios.

"first of all, what was that bad? and secondly stop doing what?" I put my hands on my hips.

he smiled. "What I was trying to say was when I kissed you last night was it that bad? I've never kissed someone that long and true before, honestly" I blushed and covered a part of my face.

he held my hands and removed them from my face, "answer me, please" he held unto my hands for a while.

"yep you were that bad," I joked and poked his nose. I walked back to fixing my jewelry. But before I sat back down, he reached for me and pushed me against my study table holding my hips. He smirked, that teased me.

"I was-" but before I finish my sentence I heard footsteps of my dad aiming to go inside my room.

I pushed Niall away from me I smiled and so did he. he knew I was joking. He has to know. He sat down my bed and before my dad knocks I open the door for him.

"Dad," I smiled softly. opening the door so could see Niall.

"Niall, hey there" he waved and Niall waved back, and he turned his attention to me. "I was just wondering if you could help me and your mother organize the things down the basement, if you don't mind?" He asked gesturing to me and niall.

"Of course dad I don't mind, just give me a minute okay?" he allowed me and I closed the door.

"I better get going" he smiled and reached for the door.

"Wait, you never answered my second question!" I asked him impatiently.

"stop being so cute and beautiful all the time" i blushed, he smirked and kissed my forehead and ran down my house.

~~~~
I HONESTLY THINK THIS WAS A CUTE ONE, ONE OF MY FAVES OMFG!!

CAN I JUST RANT ABOUT SOMETHING HERE? okay here it goes,

I literally had solo dms to 20++ different celebrities in twitter (which I worked very hard for) including my faves -one direction band members and 5sos- I LITERALLY LOST THEM ALL!! IM SO SAD, this happened bc I think i had this automated DM that would be sent to people who follows me. apparently I had a lot of followers that day (which was a day before yesterday) not bragging tho, so when I checked my DMs and scrolled down. The loading suddenly stopped and literally I cried a bit bc I LOST THEM ALL.. so if any of you are kind harted, and willing to give me some (which I would literally appreciate A HECK LOT) you could tweet or DM me @crystalukenjh PLEASE HELP ME IM LITERALLY ANNOYED AND PISSED AND SAD you'd make my day a lot more gr8 by doing that! thank you guys ilysm!!

thank you so much for the reads and votes, ilysm! oh btw, I know I told you that the next update ill be doing would be your request but there weren't enough votes for the previous chapters!! if a lot would vote if probably be more inspired or yeah!

BTW HOW'S THE NEW COVER?

- mikee 🌸