Imagine 2

Niall's POV:

Me and (Y/N) had an argument yesterday, and today was my big football game and she was supposed to be here to support me but because of what happened yesterday I'm not really expecting her wanting to see me.

The game was about to start and ad I looked into the crowd to at least find her, but at the end I saw just fans roaring and some if my friends. I realized what I did was wrong and I hope she forgives me for that.

I felt my eyes getting watery and my vision is getting a bit blurry, so quickly I whipped it all up and as the whistle blows, the game started.

The ball was on my team and passed into me, I missed a lot of chances for us to win, I really wasn't focused to the game, I can't keep my mind out of (Y/N).

It was break time. The score was 1 (for the blue team) 1 for our team the blue ones. The timer was in already for 4 minutes left and we have to win this. As I began searching to the crowd again hoping to see my one and only angel. But still not there.

As the whistle blows. The crowd cheered for both teams and I heard this familiar voice shouting 'go Niall!' So what I did was to face the crowd and I cannot believe whom I saw it was (Y/N). I smiled and as the target was on me I quickly ran to the net and the ball got it! YES!

I knew it she was the one that would make everything okay. As I ran through the crowd to find her, I felt two quick hands wrapped around my waist and when I looked back it was (Y/N).

"Babe I love you! Thanks for coming! Without you our team would lost because of me thinking about you and I'm really sorry for everything." You whispered on her ear.

"It's alright babe! But please don't ever do it again okay?" She pleaded and I nodded

I spun her around and gave her the most thankful and passionate kiss we've ever shared.

~~~~

Comment vote and follow me thanks!!

-mkaelacrz