Imagine 65 - for @Narry_4eva

Today was the book signing of the "Who We Are" book of One direction. Me and my friends are both going.

we were at the car, y moms driving us to the place. We really can't Believe that finally we are gonna see them for the 1st time ever. We're excited more than what you am imagine, but were a bit nervous because we really don't know how to act around them.

We arrived at the place and I said my goodbye to my mom.

"Here we are rubi!! oh my gosh, can't believe this is actually happening!!" Stacey said. "I know right? It's like just 50 people and I really can't believe we were one of them!" We were calming down and not wanting to be so messy around the boys.

I re applied my lip balm and my face powder.

We were at the middle of the line and we can already see them smiling from fans to fans and greeting them.

When I was finding for Niall, as soon as I saw him I was shocked and my cheeks were burning. You know why? He was exactly looking at me also directly in the eye. Ohh my gosh!!

"Stace!!! OMG did you just see Niall? He was looking at me at me!!" I repeated and he was smiling.

As we were about to be next in the line I prepared my phone and book.

First in the like was zayn. "Hello! Thank you for supporting us!" He said ad passed the book to Louis. "Hey! Thanks!!" He smiled and signed my book. It was Liam's turn and I smiled "ello!! Glad to see you, Nialler keeps on lookin at you? Do you know that?" He said smirking and my face was pink I guess. Harry's next "hey gorgeous, nice meeting you." "Fine" I smiled. Next was Niall. I was smiling so stupidly. "Hey beautiful, what's your name?" He said "hi uhm I'm Rubi!" I responded "your very pretty hole to see you soon" he signed my book and I got it. As soon as I was finished I asked for a group photo with the boys. They were kind enough and they allowed me too.

As soon as we were out of the room I yelled "OHMYGOSH!!" I hugged my book and I saw beside Niall's name. "Hey call me! :) you seem nice lets bond?" And with his number. "OHMYGOSH STACE!"

~~~~
I trod my best tho :) sorry if its short :(( I had so much to do in school! I'm so sorry for late updates! :( ill make a good one soon!

Comment vote and pls follow me!
Also, share this book to your friends it would be nice if you would :))

•QOTD•
Did you listen to FOUR? How was it? :)

•AOTD•
I did!! It was really good and I loved it :)) YAY so excited to get FOUR :))

-mkaelacrz