Imagine 78 - for @mnh0826

Me Niall and Chrystal (our baby and 8 months old) went to the park just to have some fresh air.

We went for a walk and took some pictures on the way.

We saw a small ice cream shop by the park and decided to go and eat there.

I got a table for us with Chrystal and Niall ordered for my ice cream.

I was tickling Chrystal until Niall came to the table. He got me my favorite chocolate chip ice cream. It's my favorite and his is a Choco mint green flavored one.

"Thank you." I said and he nodded his head.

We talked for about hours and until we saw Chrystal laughing by her self in the carrier. Niall and I looked at each other and laughed.

We looked at her and Niall for a spoon of ice cream and out it on Chrystal's nose. She giggled so loud and so did we.

I grabbed my phone and took a picture of it! She was so cute!!

After that Niall also had the idea to put ice cream on his nose and so I laughed even more he looks so goofy.

"michelle look!" he said out loud and i said sorry to the store because we were too loud and sat back down. "You did that just because you wanted a picture dint you?" I asked laughing an he winked. after 3 seconds I felt coldness on my nose. When I looked at the tip of my nose, There was an ice cream on it. I glared at Niall and laughed after.

We look selfies on my phone and we took pictures as a family in the store, people were looking at us but we don't bother. What's important is our baby and us are having a really good time.

We wiped up our nose and got out o the store still laughing.

"That was hilarious" Niall said outside the store "well who started it?" I said and kissed his cheek and continued laughing.

~~~~
Heheh hi!! Michelle!! Hope you like it!! :)) dint manage to make it that long :( but I made it cute as what you said :) hope you enjoyed!

60.++ K READ ARE U FRIKIN SERIOUS? Thank you so much! I wish you guys Can tell my book to other people, cuz I would appreciate it a lot.

Comment vote and pls follow me!!

-mkaelacrz