Imagine 14

It was my birthday.

At the house everybody greeted me my mom, my dad, as my 2 young brothers. I check my phone no signs of my friends and my boyfriend Niall of greeting me a happy birthday. You were quite sad about that. And since it's a Friday you had to go to school.

You were walking through the corridors still no signs of them, till you get in your Algebra Class, your were in 2nd year of college in your school. Many hours and minutes passed by until lunch came in I'm glad to see my friends Ally, Jersey and Nicole.

They greeted me and hugged me, they told me they weren't around a while ago because they had some stuff to do.

Lunch was over and still no sign of Niall and his friends, I wonder where they are.

It was dismissal time until you felt your phone buzzed through your pocket while walking outside the school to check if Niall is there. No Sign but I read the text and it's from Niall. It says:

Go to the activity room 2 run now! Love you!

You were curious because he dint even bother to say happy birthday. You ran as he said and gently held the knob of the activity room but all you could see is black. "Hello?" "Niall? You here?" You whispered and then suddenly you heard guitar and drums and a person saying "one, two, one, two, three, go" your eyes were focused to the stage and suddenly the lights were brightening and you were seeing familiar faces in the stage, singing magic.

You saw Niall, Harry, Liam, Zayn, and Louis in the stage singing, while you looked around and noticed your best friends were there, your families, relatives and other people where there.

You suddenly became shocked and teary eyes because of this you hugged each one of them who were there plus Niall's friend (the band ofc) and when the song finished all of up claps and I go for the stage and hug Niall very tight, he whispered to your ear saying "Happy Birthday Princess! Sorry I wasn't around a while ago" "I hate you.." You cried still hugging him "hey hey why are you cryin'? It's your big day! C'mon!" He said sarcastically "I know I know thank you so much! You don't have to so this" you said thanking him multiple times and noticed everyone said "Happy Birthday (y/n)!!" and i said thank you and they danced through the beat. When you pulled away from the hug and his arm were in your hip and the other wiping your cheek because of the tears of joy. And he kissed you gently in your temple.

When you were walking around you saw banners saying happy birthday balloons, the cake that was so beautiful the design was very creative, gifts from your loved ones and many more. "I love this! I meet knew this would happen. Ever" you said facing Niall. "We'll it did so I really happy seeing you this happy." He said moving a hair away from your far tucking it behind your ear.

"Your so beautiful. I love you and happy birthday babe!" You two were hugging and dancing to the beat.

This was your best birthday in your whole life.

~~~~

For me, this was the best one that I have made! It just came out of my kid out of now where I was day dreaming while writing this and I was also smiling widely while doing this.

Let me know of what you think.

The more you vote, comment, and share the more nice and great imagines that I will make!

Thank you guys! And please follow me!!

-mkaelacrz