Imagine 29

(I never knew Niall here.)

It's a Monday, great schools up and I have to get up. Ugh.

I got up, got my towel and turned the door knob to my bathroom around. Entered the shower room, I put some watermelon scented shampoo (I couldn't think of any haha) rub it against my hair, and after a minute or two, I got my lemon zest bar of soap and rub it against my skin. I quickly rinsed my hair, and dried my hair wth my towel.

Went to my closet to find clothes to wear, I found my favorite purple printed shirt and jeans. Wore it and got a pink jacket. I looked at my self I look okay, so I wore my black vans and got my phone and backpack near my study table. I hurried downstairs and I see mom, dad, Ralph and Cal (my two younger brothers)

Got bacon egg and rice ate it for about 10 minutes drank my milk and brushed my teeth right away.

Put my backpack against my back and kissed my mom and dad by the cheeks and say my goodbye.

I was in the bus stop for about 15 minutes and finally the bus came.

Wen I got inside t was almost full and I saw a space near this I think new guy and said "hey, do you kind if I seat?" Ad he said "no I don't mind at all, like a beautiful girl like you." I blushed and sat next to him.

Plugged my earphones and played "problem" by Ariana grade. This song was stuck in y head for about two days now. Suddenly half way the through the song, I heard the guy ask my name. "I'm (y/n)! Nice meeting you!" I said. "I'm Niall I'm just new and I don't really know anyone except you."
He said and I came up with an Idea that I could show him around our school and he said it was cool.

After school,

"This is our library no one really goes there to study but mostly people goes there to sleep, but others don't get caught." I said and were laughing.

After an hour of 'touring him' he said "hey, thank you very much (y/n) I'm glad you became my friend I'm really thankful." I replied with a smile welcome and said my goodbye and see you tomorrow speech.

While I was walking outside our school cuz I really was in the mood to walk, I hear someone all my Niall I looked back and saw Niall. "Hey I just wanted to say that your really beautiful." He said looking in my eyes smiling, And then he hugged and kissed my cheek. I blushed really really hard and I turned to my fasted way to the back and whispered "oh gosh." And I smiled.

~~~~

Hi!! I wrote this while riding in my bus lol!!

Continue to Comment, Vote and PLS FOLLOW ME.:((

Thanks

-mkaelacrz