Imagine 61 - for @Narry_4eva

You and Niall are being dared by the boys in twitter to not communicate, hug, kiss, be clingy with each other or anything that you could do together for a whole day. You were 100% that you could do it, And so was Niall.

It has been 2 and a half hour of us not breaking the dare. You got the remote and turned on the tv at your parents house. Niall was at the kitchen and everybody knows what he's doing there, so both of you wouldn't mind each other.

You were getting bored watching so you got your phone and decided to scroll down your twitter feed. One tweet caught your eye and the tweet was Niall's tweet. You tapped the tweet as it says '@NiallOfficial ugh I miss her. I hate you lads.' You smiled and you feel your cheeks burning up. you saw it was tweeted just minutes ago. It has a lot of retweets and favorites.

Suddenly out of no where you felt some one running at the back of you. You looked back as saw Niall laughing and running back to the kitchen. You laughed too and looked back at your phone.

You decided to tweet @yourtwittername miss him like oh my gosh. :(((

Minutes pass by and your tweet had favorites and retweets. You were getting bored with our Niall. I'm gonna go to him right now. Wait. I stood up and sat down again. I repeated that for 3 times and I decided to go to him already.

As you were near the kitchen you saw him standing up and just using his phone, he was smiling. He's so adorable. You ran and got his back and did a Piggy back ride against his back. I shouted "boo!" While covering his eyes and I pecked his lips. I removed my hands from his face and said "sorry babe! Can't help it anymore!" And laughed. "Yeah mee too!" He said I'm still riding his back. "Hey (Y/n) can you get my phone? Tweet the boys that we gave up." I continued I nodded and he kissed my cheek sideways.

@NiallOfficial : lads! We can't help it! And I captured a picture of me and Niall me riding his back at then moment and posted it with the tweet.

~~~~
I LOVE THIS IMGINE OMG SO CUTE! Hope you like it as much as I do @Narry_4eva !! :)) is it nice? Pls comment!!

Comment, vote and pls follow me!

-mkaelacrz