Imagine 106 - for @emilybadger54

ZAYN LEFT THE BAND :(( OMG IDK HOW THIS FANDOM CAN MANAGE BUT WELL CONTINUE TO SUPPORT HIM NO MATTER WHAT!

Niall invited me over, he said well watch a movie and I of course accepted.

I knocked on the door 2 times and wait for him to answer it. "Wait for a sec!" I fixed my hair and it was true for just a second he appeared and opened the door for me, he was shirtless. As always.

I poked his tummy and kissed his cheek. "Hi" I greeted him. putting my arms around his neck and ruffling his hair he actually loves when i do that. after he closed the door with his feet, hugging me by the waist. "Hey" he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the couch.

"so, what do you want to watch?? Pick a movie while I order pizza okay?" I nodded while he kissed my cheek and went to the kitchen and called for delivery. "4 cheese please!!" I yelled "as always Emily, I know" I laughed continued to search for a movie.

When he arrived back to the couch I inserted the movie avengers and pressed play.

"It'll arrive for about 30 minutes." He said while patting his lap, for me to lie down. I wrapped a blanket over my body and placed my head on his lap.

I laughed in one part of the movie and noticed Niall staring at me.

"you even watching?" I raised a brow and faced him.

"Erm, yeah?..... I can't stop looking at you, you look so beautiful." He tucked a stand of hair behind my ear. I blushed and turned back my attention to the movie.

An hour has passed, we've ate up all the pizza and after the movie we decided to just chill and talk.

"I want to let you know that your the most beautiful person I've seen my entire life." We were playing a game we invented. It goes like this. One of you will tell funny things or things that'll make you smile, giggle or smirk. That's the thing you can't do that you can't smile not smirk or anything.

I lost with what he said I closed my eyes but then I can't manage to stop my smile. He made everything in me feel so beautiful even my flaws.

"Okay I loose my turn okay?" He nodded and smirked at me "told ya" he winked and so the game started.

"Remember the day we were at the mall and screamed so loud because the boys pranked you?" I laughed and he managed to keep a poker face.

Ugh. He's so hard to play with this is gonna be my 5th question and still he hasn't smiled or anything. Just a poker face.

"This is my last, I give up if you don't smile. Your the first person that made me feel like I was the only girl in the world with every single move you make." There boom. I won he smiled and tackled my to the ground.

"I hate you I made me loose" he widened his gaze at me. I winked and kissed his nose before I ran and let him try to catch me.

~~~~
THIS IS SO CUTE OMG. GOALS IN LIFE <33 haha joking I'm too young haha. I just love this it was really cute and sweet and everything. btw, I don't proof read my imagines okay? Sorry but in so busy :(( just tell me if you spot typos in chapters okay?

inbox me for personal imagines :)

Hope you loved this Emily as mug as I did!! :) vote and comment pls!!

121.++ K READS??? SERIOUSLY?? IM SO HAPPY BEFORE I GET SO HAPPY WT 100 reads AND NOW IT'S MORE THAN I CAN IMAGINE TYSM GUYS!! :))

Follow my twitter account @damnhoranfeels

-mkaelacrz