Imagine 40

When I opened the door I see Niall wearing a black muscle tee shirt with black pants and black vans. He just loves black alright?

He quickly grabs his guitar and told me to sit and listen. As soon as he starts strumming his guitar I recognize the song. It's Strong by his own bad One Direction. After singing he grabbed a small box by the table and walked up to me saying "I'm sorry for everything I've done wrong for the past years I've been with you. I love you. Your my strength. My heart and my soul. You make me happy when I'm down. You never fail to surprise me and I'm glad you became my girlfriend. So (your full name) will you accept this promise ring for me to show you that I'm ready for everything else that will happen in the future." He said and my tears are already streaming down my face. "Y-yes I accept it I love you so much!" I replied and hugged him. He smiled and said "oh wait one more, this might be cheesy but who cares?" He went to the kitchen and as he came back he was holding maybe dozens of roses by his hands. "Ill love you till the day the last rose dies." I was a bout to cry because of sadness but he brought another rose from his back pocket. "This is another rosé for you." I smiled grabbed it and felt that it wasn't real it was fake. "I'm so happy right now I'm speechless i don't know what to say I love you Niall!!" I tell him and he placed his lips on mine.

~~~~

I Hope you get this: like Niall gave roses and one Of them is fake so basically he will love her the rest of his life. because duh a fake rose will never die.

This wasn't supposed to be like this but I ran out of ideas. Sorry :((

Imagine 40 already!! Omg!! Thank you also to many reads so far!! I never knew it would go beyond my expectations :)) made my day!!

Comment vote and follow me!!

•QOTD•
What's your favorite dessert?
•AOTD•
Crepe, chocolates and ICE CREAM

-mkaelacrz