birthday bunny

On Jungkookies birthday

Jimins pov

I chuckle a little seeing Jin scoulding yoongi for eating some of the cake he made for Jungkooks birthday.
Today is my little bunnies birthday! His first proper birthday!

He doesn't know what a birthday is so today will be the best day ever! We will make it as special as we can!
Luckily my father is out today so won't ruin it.
I look around at the nice decorated lounge "is everything ready?"

My eomma nods "yeah jimin.....go and wake him up" I chuckle and walk to mine and Jungkooks room.
I open the door quietly to see jungkook sat up rubbing his eyes cutely. I chuckle and walk to the bed "morning bunny" he looks at me and smiles "jiminie!"

I chuckle and kiss his head "did you have a nice sleep?" He nods "and I had a cool dream!" I smile "wanna tell me about it?" He nods "it was me and you jiminie! We got a pet bunny and we called him cooky! And then we got another bunny and called him chimmy! And then we got married and had babies! It was a funny dream jiminie"

I smile "you never know baby one day that dream could come true" he giggles "really????" I nod "really.....now let's go get some breakfast....I have a suprise for you downstairs" he gasps and jumps up from the bed "a surprise?! Let's go!"

I laugh a little and take his hand "come on then baby" we walk downstairs. Jungkook pouts "why are the lights off????" He lets go of my hand and goes to turn the lights on, he presses the switch and all the others jump out and yell "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!"

Jungkook screams "JIMINIE!!!" He runs to me hugging me tightly. I chuckle and wrap my arms around him "hey hey....calm down bunny....it's just the others....it's a suprise.....today is your birthday" jungkook steps back and looks around "really??? I get a birthday?"

I nod "everyone gets a birthday baby....it's a day when we celebrate you" he tilts his head "really????" I nod again "yep.....today is your day" he giggles and then looks at a balloon shocked

"What is that thing????" I walk to a blue balloon and pick it up "it's a balloon" I hand it to him

I walk to a blue balloon and pick it up "it's a balloon" I hand it to him. He tilts his head and then holds it up to look through it "whoa..... everything is blue" I Chuckle "do you want any brea-"

*BANG!!*

The balloon popped in Jungkooks hand. I gasp when he starts to cry. He looks at the broken pieces of the balloon "i-i-i- b-broke i-it!!! J-jiminie fix it!!" He holds the pieces out to me.
I sigh "baby I can't fix this....it popped....it's gone"

He cries more. I look around and then pick up another balloon "here you go baby! There Are more balloons...try not to pop anymore alright?" He giggles and stops crying taking the balloon from me.

I smile watching him sit on the floor playing with the balloons.
Yoongi laughs "jimin has gone too deep now guys" I look at him "huh?", He smirks "you're too deep in love....not even a fishing pole is long enough to reach you! We've lost him forever"

I roll my eyes "oh shut up...",
Jin chuckles and then walks to jungkook "Kookie?", Jungkook looks at him "yes hyung?" Jin smiles "do you want some breakfast before opening your presents?" Jungkook gasps "I get presents?" I nod "of course you do" he giggles "can I have some pancakes hyung?"

Jin nods "shaped like bunnies again?" Jungkook giggles and nods.
Jungkook stands up and then Jin walks into the kitchen.
Jungkook looks around "why do people celebrate birthdays?" Namjoon smiles
"Your birthday is a chance to remember the day that a major event occurred, to celebrate and give thanks and to reflect upon how well you are still alive to celebrate the day you were born"

Jungkook nods "ohhhhhh....so...I'm older now?" Hoseok nods "yes you are 19 years old now...." Jungkook giggles "whoa...."
Jin yells from the kitchen "BUNNY PANCAKES ARE READY GUYS!!!"
We all walk into the kitchen. Jungkook pushes me so I'm sat down and then sits on my lap making me chuckle

Jin puts the plates down for us and jungkook eats some of his and then feeds me mine.
Jungkook finishes him and starts to feed me mine making me chuckle.

I hear my eomma whisper "he's falling deeper" I roll my eyes and then jungkook steals and eats the last bit of my pancake. I gasp "did you just steal my last piece?" Jungkook looks at me with his cheeks puffed out from the piece of pancake. He shakes his head.

I raise my eyebrow "you didn't?" He shakes his head and then turns away from me to swallow it. He turns back to me and then opens his mouth "see? Nothing there!", I laugh a little "alright I believe you" he giggles and then stands up.

Taehyung chuckles "you two are so adorable to watch..." Jungkook giggles and we make our way to the lounge where jungkook will open his gifts.
Jungkook sits on my lap again when I sit on the couch, I wrap my arms around his waist "ready for your gifts baby?" He giggles and nods "yeah",

My eomma smiles and picks up his gifts "ready?", Jungkook nods

Today will be the best day for him....I will make sure nothing goes wrong today......
Today is a day for jungkook and nobody will ruin today......
He deserves Everything and more and that's exactly what I plan on giving him....