blood

Jimins pov

i walk to I'm the same side as the witch and I hold the dagger up ready to kill him .
..

.
..
..
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
....
.
.
.
....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I look at the witches face and my breath hitches

He looks so peaceful....and so beautiful....
I hear my father's voice in my head

"Do it son...kill it! Make me proud!!"

I then hear my mothers voice in my head

"He's only a boy jimin....he deserves a better life than this....give him a chance at a nice life....make me proud son"

I look at the witch and then at the dagger and I grip the dagger tighter
I'm going to kill it
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I groan...I can't do it!
The witch smiles in his sleep "m-master"
He talks in his sleep?....and he's saying my name.....

I huff and Chuck the dagger at the wall. I gasp when it hits a photo of my father. I didn't mean to hit that....
The witch turns in his sleep and whines.
I hesitate but sit next to him. He turns to me still asleep and hugs my leg.

Why the fuck can't I kill him?....is this a spell he put on me?...
I grab a book off my bedside table which was all about witches.
I skip through the pages and read some things about spells.

There isn't a spell which could allow this....the spells also wear a little while the witch is sleeping.... but for me...now it feels a lot worse....
I don't have a heart....but....it feels like I do?....does that make sense....
It feels like this witch is changing me.
And I don't like it....not one bit!

The bedroom door opens. I look up and see my mother and father. I roll my eyes "what?" My mother smiles "just wanted to come and check on you....are you alright?" My father's eyes go red "why the fuck is this monster hugging your leg?!" I growl "shut the fuck up...he's asleep"

My mother walks to us and crouches down stroking the witches hair a little "dear I don't think this witch is a monster...he's just a boy" my father scoffs "every witch is a monster!" I roll my eyes "that's not true father..."

I look at my mother "can you hug the wit- I mean jungkook while I talk to father?" She nods.
I carefully get out of Jungkooks grip and my mother moves so jungkook is led with his head on her lap, she plays with his hair while jungkook stays asleep.

I walk out the room with father who growls "get rid of it jimin" I shake my head "no...you got me this witch meaning it's mine... MEANING I can do what I want....might even marry him" my father's eyes glow bright red making me smirk "KILL IT JIMIN OR I WILL!!!"

I raise an eyebrow "you want to kill him?.... you'll have to kill me,mother,Jin, yoongi, taehyung, namjoon and Hoseok too then....none of us are letting you near that witch....I'm sorry for going against you father....but I thought you left for England..."

He scoffs "I'm not leaving until that witch is dead!", I shrug "don't leave then....look father...I was going to kill him...but....I think I've fallen in love with him" my eyes widen when he growls loudly and shows his fangs and his eyes go bright red.

All of a sudden jungkook runs out the room and pushes me out the way, my father shoots something out his hands at where I was stood and it hits jungkook causing him to scream in pain.

My eyes widen, I stand up quickly and push my father out the way and run to jungkook
Jungkook falls to his knees breathing heavily.
My mother and the others all run out, namjoon gasps "jimin what did you do?!" I growl "it wasn't me!!"

Jin picks jungkook up and glares at me "yoongi told us what you wanted to do...stay the fuck away from him jimin" they all take jungkook to Jin and namjoons room.
I look at my father who was smirking.

My eyes glow bright red. My mother sighs "jimin no" I pounce on my father and growl loudly "YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!" He gasps "park jimin get off me!", I shake my head and show my fangs "APOLOGIZE AND TELL THEM THE TRUTH!!!"

He smirks and shakes his head "nah~" my mother gasps when I bite my father neck making him scream in pain.
My mother gasps "jimin no!!! He'll die!!" I growl and suck more of his blood... it tastes disgusting, but he deserves this.

I growl loudly when I'm pulled off my father by my mother. My father sits up and looks at me shocked "you almost killed me!!" I nod "I didn't finish!!! YOU DESERVE TO DIE!"
My mother holds me back "jimin calm down...." She looks at my dad "go to another room before your son kills you"

My father glares at me "one day you'll see how fucking disgusting that witch is and you'll kill it in an instant" he walks away with some guards helping him.

My mother looks at me "jimin....what's wrong?" I growl "I....I fell in love with the witch....and now they won't let me near him cause they think Im the one who hurt him....I was about to kill him.... but I couldn't....I realized I could kill him....and it's all my dad's fault!! Why did I have to fall in love mother!! Why did the witch do this to me!!"

She hugs me which calms me down a little. She rubs my back "the witch hasn't done anything to you....this is you following your heart" I tilt my head "but I got taught that I didn't have a heart....I don't have a-" she Inturrups me "you do...when you fall in love....your heart starts beating....this is your body telling you to follow your heart and make the one you love yours...."

I sigh "I've fucked that up now haven't i?" She shakes her head "just tell them what happened....I'm sure they'll understand.....yes they'll be annoyed that you DID try and kill him....but explain what happened....I believe you can do this jimin...." I nod and stand up walking to Jin and namjoons room

I can't believe I almost killed my father....and I can't kill the witch because I fell in love.
Does this make me weak??.....holy shit....being in love makes you weak....I shouldn't do this....
Is this a mistake?......no witch...no problems right?......

I wince when my mother chucks something at me "PARK JIMIN GO FIX THIS!!" I huff and walk to the door and go to knock
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.

Is this a good idea?????