at the park

Jungkooks pov

I giggle when hoseok climbs up the climbing frame. I look at jin-hyung who was sat next to master watching namjoon who was playing with the sand trying to make something.

I walk over to namjoon and crouch down "hyung....look"
I lift my hand and whisper some magic words and a sand castle appears in front of us

look" I lift my hand and whisper some magic words and a sand castle appears in front of us

Namjoon gasps "how did you do that?", I sit next to him and shrug "I'm not sure...." He looks at me "can I....do some tests to see what you can and can't do?" I hesitate but nod "I guess....you have to ask master first though" he nods

I stand up and walk back to hoseok. I jump when taehyung squeals "THERE'S AN ICE CREAM TRUCK!!!! JIMIN GET US SOME!!!"
I turn around to see a truck....I assume with pictures of ice cream on it....I'm not sure.

Master walks to taehyung "fine...what do you want?" Taehyung and the others tell him what they want. He looks at me "what do you want?" I shake my head "I don't want anything"

He tilts his head "you don't know what they are do you?" I shake my head and look down. He grabs my hand "follow me" he pulls me to the truck.

A man in the truck looks at me and scoffs "I don't serve monsters" I nod "u-understandable.... goodbye sir" I start to walk away but master pulls me back and growls "you WILL serve us because I'm the prince so I want-" he starts to order what the others want

I look down to see a little girl stood next to me staring at me.
I gulp "h-hi" she giggles "you're so pretty!" I blush "thank you"
Master let's go of my hand and u crouch down to her.

I use magic to make a flower appear. I put it in her hair and she giggles "why do people hate you?" I shrug "I....I don't know" she pouts and hugs me "I don't hate you" my breath hitches then I hug back.

She pulls away and smiles "will I see you again soon? I live in the orphanage so you can come see me right?",
I nod "definitely I'll come visit again" she smiles "my name is Mia" I smile "lovely to meet you mia....I'm jungkook"

I hear master chuckle "time to go jungkook,taehyung will get moody if we don't hurry". I nod and stand up "bye Mia...see you soon" she waves and runs away.
I turn to master to see him smiling.

He hands me something "that's an ice cream...it's cookies and cream...eat it all up okay?" I nod "okay..."
We walk back to the others where master gives them their ice creams.

I hesitate but lick my one and gasp a little "whoa....it's so nice" master chuckles "I'm glad you like it" I smile "thank you master" he nods.

√•√•√•√•√•√•••√•••••••••√•√•√•√•√•√•√•√•√•√•√•

We all finish our ice creams. I gasp when master licks my lips. I look at him and he smirks "you had ice cream on your lips" I nod "I see....thank you master"

I wince when something hits the back of my head. I fall forward as it hits me and land on my knees. I look down.
I hear Jin gasps "Kookie....ugh! Those assholes" he kneels next to me.

I move my hand to the back of my head when I feel blood. I sigh.
Master growls loudly "OI IF YOU COME NEAR HIM AGAIN ILL FUCKING CHUCK A ROCK AT YOUR HEAD AND ILL MAKE SURE YOU DONT GET UP AFTER!!!"

He then sits next to me on the ground and places his hand on the small wound on the back of my head and I see his eyes go white and then go back normal. He smiles a little and ruffles my hair "there you go...all gone"

I hesitate but hug him tightly "thank you" he freezes in place. I hear yoongi snicker.
Master slowly wraps his arms around me "don't thank me...." I lean my head on his shoulder and don't break the hug.

This is nice.....he's so kind....I just hope it stays like this....

Jimins pov

Fuck fuck fuck shit pussy bitch no fuck bitch no!! I can't do this!!! Why can't I push him away!! I shouldn't be doing this! I should be ripping him limb from limb!
What the fuck is wrong with me lately

I hope it doesn't stay like this....I should kill the witch tonight....as it sleeps! Yes perfect!!! No more problems for me if it's dead!