Chapter 5

Nightmares Pov: 

Someting is wrong with Error. When he wake up after his incident with gun. He starts to behave strangely. He almost never ate or left his room. His emotion are like roller coster. And worst of all Every time we ask him what's wrong he just say. "I'm ok Don't worry." *sigh* Not even he lock in his room but sometimes I hear him braking someting. Every time I came there and he isn't there. Almost everythink looks same but his table have lots of holes.

They aren't made by magic but it look like he made them with brute force. Whatever Ink done to his is bad. he is my friend and I want to help him. But I don't know why. And im calling myself King im just a guardian. I have only the king title for my ego.

I stand up from my throne and walk to kitchen. When I was walking I hear another crash from Error's room. I know sometign bad is with him. It came to such levet that even my gang stops destroying thinks in my mansion and starts worry about Error.

Heck He didn't even talk to his brother or Blue. I know there is one way how to find out but I don't want to. *sigh* If I want to help Error then I must done it. I came to kitchen and took one apple before i called meeting.

Everyone was in meeting rom exept Error he excuse himself because of his job. "So Nightmare what is so important?" My brother ask. "Its about Error again isn't it?" Killer ask. "*sigh* Yes. This isn't even normal at this poin so we need to spy at him." "But who will spy?" "Well there are three option. First we can spy him in his sleep. Second we can spy him normaly. Or thirt and best. We can use Dust's Papyrus or Crosses Chara."

Everyone look at each other before they look again at me then Cross spoke. "Yea CC will help. Even she is worry about him. And because She is spirite then Error will have it harder to find her. But he can still see her." Cross explain.

"Ok So we have plan. So CC when Error came back and lokc himself in his room then you will spy on him and tell info to Cross, Dust or his Papyrus or Me and my brother." Cross hirse his thumb before we sahw transparent chara.

"Finally I will have some time to be in this form." CC said. I was ready to say someting before I hear main door open. Then Error came with torn clothes and fresh wounds. "Error are you alright?" Geno ask. "N-no. I have fight with Ink while I was destroying copy of Epictale." "D-do you want to to treat your wounds?" Dream ask. Error just nod and slowy walk and sat on couch. 

I ran to kitchen and take medkit before I rush back. I look at Error closly before i cringe. He had some cuts and lost chips. But wors of all he had one big cut on his leg. One bone from Epic still stuck in and it was mixed with red paint.

We quickly clean hsi wound before we wrap them in bandages. Error then thank us before he went to his room and lock his door. "Well CC you know what to do."

CC (Cross Chara) Pov:

I float to Error room before i flew through wall. I was in Error room and it was prety clean exept table. It look like tha he live though 100 genocides. Error was sitting in bes silently crying before he spoke. "I can't take this anymore." What is he talking about.

Before i could think Error hold his chest. Before he summon his soul. I saw how his soul was slowly cracking. It mame me gag. Poor him. "Damit. Not mutch time left heh. But I don't want to die like shit." Error said before he took his phone and call someone.

Ahh Error so you finally decide?

Yes you Squid Shit. I challange you to battle.

Finally I'm happy tha-

But under some terms.