Chapter 3

Thirt person pov:

Error was just siting in kitchen eating sandwitch and thinking about someting while Dream was watching TV. I should call my brothers or better i could meet them. I know that Fresh has someting to do but i think that Geno is free.

Error though. He finish his food. Stand up aand walkt to door but Dream stops him. "Error. Where are you going?" "I'm just want to meet Geno." "Why?" "Personal buisnes." Error shot and make portal to save screen.

Because Dream was curious little skeleton so he decite to stalking him. When both of them were in save screen Error knock on door and was greeted by suprise but happy Geno. "Error I thougn i would never see you." Geno said and hug Error he hug back of corse.

Dream was watching from distance and thinks. I this Error's lover or someting why Geno is so happy when he saw Error. He just shake it of and watch them how they walk into house.

Geno and Error sits on chairs and talking. "So how is Fresh and your lover Reaper?" Error ask. "Fresh is ok He didn't have time to talk because of someting and Reaper. He is still pain in my skeletal butt. But at least he is kind, but he should realy stops to flirt with me every ten seconds."

"Geno." Error said and Geno look at him. "I know that we aren't biological brother and that. But i still happy that you were like younger brother for me. And was with me when you have time and chance. I just want to say that I'm happy that I know you." Error finish almost tearing in procces. 

Geno smile and hug him and said. "I know Error. Fresh thinks this to." He said. Dream was just looking in shock. "So Geno and Fresh are Error's brothers?! Aww." Dream said and teleport away.

Dream was reading a book when Error came back happy. "Ah Error how it been with Geno." Yea it was fine we talk for while before 'Mr. Hipster Death.' came.

Dream and Error talk for while before Error told him that he will go to UnderSwap. Dream nod in agreement and Error teleport away. Error was walking in UnderSwap. It was past 10 in Night so everyone was in their houses. He walkt in peace before he hear someting in bushes.

"Huh. Whos there." Error said and look at bush. "Get out or i shoot." Error taunt but still nothing. Error then shot bone in bush and nothink was there he sigh in relief. He turn around and was ready to walk before someting hit him in skull then everythink went black.

Error's pov:

I wake up with chained arm hanging on wall. I was in some sort torture chaimber. Chain were prety strong I could brake them but it would take a while. I was looking around there were dark purple brick everywhere.  I sigh. Before i hear evil laugh. "Oh your awake." "What do you want Squid." I ask angry.

"Easy. I want you to be death and Dream to be back with me." He then took knife out of his pocket. This will be paintfull. Ink walk close to me and cut me in ribs. It hurts like bitch. He repeat this five times before one rib fell of me. Ink then kick me in pelvis. I make little groan before he place his hand on my ribs before he rips it off. I almost scream in pain. 

He then took hamer and brake my up arm Before almost slice arm in half. He then again took hammer and crush two of my fingers. Pain was unbelivable. He was doing this shits to me for like 10 hours. I try to stay awake but because of blood lost i fell unconscious.

I wake and look at myself. I have several broken ribs and some fell of. My fingers regenarate back but my pelvis didn't so thats bad. I try to brake out of my chains- I could here them cracking a little but not enought.

Then Ink came with bonesaw. "Oh look like my piece of shit is awke." "What do you want now." I shout as loud as i can. "Stop shouting at me. And becaouse of your behavior i gonna rape you and you will enjoy it." My face turns emotionless. No he will not do it will he. Ohgod Ohgod I must get out.