Chapter 4

unknown time after last cahpter

Dream's pov:

Goh my head hurts. Why did I fell in sleep in middle of night. "Dream wake up." Why did I even fall asleep? I wasn't even tired. "Dream wake up!" I wasn't even exshausted. "Dream." Maybe i fell sick? "Dream!" Maybe i had sleeping pills? "DREAM." Or maybe I was-. "DREAM!" "W-waht who-. . .GENO?!" I shout. "Finally. I though you were dead." 

"Geno where are we?" "I was ready to ask you same think. But i don't know I only remember talking with Fresh. Before someoen hit us in back of our skulls." "Yo Brah Dream. Yo awake." "Fresh stop your slang. For at least one minute." "*sigh* Sorry Geno. Don't you know where is Error?" "God I almost forget about him. Do you see him Dream?" I look around room and didn't saw nothink. "Why are we even tied up?" Then Ink came though door.

"Ahh you are finally awake." "What did you do to us bitch!" Geno shout. "Just use you as bait. Nothink more. Oh and I have suprise for you." Ink said with his fake happines and walk from room. Then He came back with Error that had blindfood and anti-magic handcuffs. "Ink I swear to god If you will not let me go I will rip you-." "Shut up Glitch." Ink shout at Error and took his blindfood off. Error look at us and ask.

"Dream. What are you doing here. . . GENO FRESH! You too. Ink what the fuck do you want from me." Error screamed at Ink. "Error I give you now two options so listen. First I will kill both of you brother and Dream. Or second." Ink then put gun on table. "You will shot though skull with this gun and I will let them go." Error look at us shock before he sigh and said. "Ok give me the gun." "Wow. That was even more easy than I though." "But if you will try to hurt them I will find any way to revive myself only to murder you." Error spoke harsly

"Error. Please. You don't have to do it ok. We will get it." "Yea Geno is right. You've done so mutch to us." Error just sight with little tear in his eye before he spoke. "I know and I'm sorry." Before He pulled trigger. Bullet from magnum flew through his skull leaving hole in it. Error then fall on table.

"ERROR!" Both Geno and Fresh scream before they starts crying. Ink just smile like maniac before he spoke. "Well when this glitch is dead. Its time to end you two." "Ink you motherfucker. Not even you torture my only family but now you want and me and Fresh! And you called yourself an Creator. What a joke." Geno spoke. Fresh just cry. "Wait what about me!" "Oh our naive Dream. I will erase your memory so we can be forever together."

"Ink you are fucking psycho. Not even my brother was this cruel when he first ate the apple." Ink just laugh maniacaly before he said. "Well it was nice chat but i think its time to end it." Ink then walk to Error's body and was ready to pick up the gun. But when he was close to it. Error's hand grab him.

"What th-" "E̹̬̊̔n̩͕͌̿j̺̦̯̿̍̄̽ͅo̻̝̻̓͊͂ỵ͒ ̧̈y͓̠͗̅o̳̙͎̱͌̀͂̕ư̡͚̿̾ͅȓ̟̝͗ ̢̤͓̓͗̌s̨̍lü̯̞̰̋̅m̛̟̠̼̏̔bè̼̤͊r̰̹̈́̈.̹͒ ͎̞̱͂̚͝'̢͈͌̌͟͝C̖̒.̫̠͂̑͘ͅR̨̰̪̀̄̍.̝̘͑̄E͐͟.͍̰͡͞A͙͎̒̉.̨̛̪͖͌̊Ṭ͛.͙́O̟̜̚͞.̛̭R̝̿'͔̉.̢̬͒͌" "How the fuck you are even-." Ink didn't even finish his sentence before handle from gun hit his skull making it crack. Then Error stand up with blood leaking from his skull and mouth. He look like more evil version of Horor.

Error than took gun before he shot one bullet in Ink's ribs. He then unreload the gun and came to us and untied us. "Error how did you even survive that!" Geno scream with tears in his eye.

"Gҽɳσ ԃιԃ ყσυ ϝσɾɠҽƚ I'ɱ ιɱσɾƚαʅ. Bυƚ ყσυ ɳҽҽԃ ƚσ ʅιʂƚҽɳ. Mყ Ⴆσԃყ ɯιʅʅ ϝҽʅʅ ʅιɱႦ Iɳ ƚɯσ ɱιɳυƚҽʂ αɳԃ ƚԋҽɳ I ɯιʅʅ Ⴆҽ υɳƈσɳʂƈισυʂ ϝσɾ ʂҽʋҽɾαʅ ԋσυɾʂ. I ɳҽҽԃ ყσυ ƚσ ƚαƙҽ ɱҽ ƚσ Nιɠԋƚɱαɾҽ Ⴆҽƈσυʂҽ Iɳƙ ƙɳσɯʂ ƚԋαƚ I ɯαʂ ιɳ Dɾҽαɱʂ ԋσυʂҽ. Iɳƙ ԃσɳ'ƚ ƙɳσɯ ɯԋҽɾҽ Nιɠԋƚɱαɾҽ αɳԃ ɠαɳɠ ʅιʋҽ ʂσ ƚԋαƚ ɯιʅʅ ɠαʋҽ υʂ ʂσɱҽ ʂαʋҽ ρʅαƈҽ."