Chapter 2

Error's pov:

You know whats wierd. One day I'm hated by everyone and next day everyone are apologies me. I find out that Dream took Ink's brush away from him and how he have it in my room.

Now its whole week after Ink beat my with his brush and Dream took me to live with him. I don't mind him. He is fine i gues. But funny think he is sometimes like Nightmare.

Well when he found out i didn't hate at all. He almost collapsed on ground and Blue have to catch him. So he was trying for good 3 days. A ate it not gonna lie it was good. Just maybe he would try not to choke me with it.

We didn't talk about my cuts at all. I think he knows that I know, but I just don't want to alk about this. Life seemse little better now. I have some time for myself so i can knit or i can lift dumbbells or strengthen overall.

My overhall st to my old strenght got back to my old level. And by bones got thicker and harder to brake. I'm now taking a bath while Dream is watching TV..

I let myself relax in my calming bath. But it didn't take long before Dream spoke up from downstairs. "Error. Where are you?" He called. "I'n bathroom!" I called back. "Ok i coming there." "Wait don't-."

I didn't finish my sentence and Dream walk in. He then notice i wan in bath naket. If I didn't have foam there Dream would saw me naket. He froze there and blush madly when he was looking at me. He stood there like a statue. I blush a little from embarrassment and said. 

"Dream. Can you please stop watching me like perverd and go away." That wake Dream from his state. He rub his back and walk away. And close the door. I he is acting so weir every time he is looking at me?

Dream's pov:

OMG OMG OMG. I just saw naked Error. I!m so stupid. Why did i walk there he will hate me now for that. While i was mentaly screaming Error came back with his clothes on. Thank god for that bud he have some sort of armor on himself.

"Error why do you have armor on yourself." "Oh this. This is my old armor i have you before i start to go in defensive mode." Error said. "Well nevermind. I want to ask you if you want to see Nightmare again?" "Yea sure." He said and make portal there. I almost forgot that he can do that.

We walk there and we were in forest. We had to walk for five minutes because Error teleport us in wrong place. I didn't mind i could at least look at him closely. From last time i saw him his bone are now thicker and stronger.

He is clean and only with scars. I blush a little when we came to my brothers mansion.

Error's pov:

We came to Nightmares mansion adn we open door there it was complete chaos. Horor Cross and Dust were fighting over chocolate . . . again. While Killer was recording it and Nightmare. He was away. I sigh and wrap them all with string and took their chocolate.

I split it in half and gave half to Dream while i have the other half. Dream blush and we both ate it while everyone was watching us like it was some kind of torture. After i ate my half i let them go and they all on ground. Then Nightmare came.

"Why did you kill youself in process? Hello brother hi Error. I didn't expect you to come so fast." "Yea Nightmare i also didn't expect yoru brother to walk in bathroom while i was taking bath." I said poiting at Dream that look away from embarrassment.

"Anyway Brother why we are here." Dream ask. "Just to chill nothing mutch."  "Hey guys do you wanna play truth or dare." Killer ask "Yea it would be fun. Do you want to Error?" Dusk ask. "Ehh. sure. What abotu you Dream?" I ask and Dream just nod.