Prologue

Error didn't remember almost anythink from his life. He knew that he had and Au before it was destroyed. He knew that he is here becose he need to keep balance safe. And he knows that everyone hates him.

Error was tortured in Anti-Void for long as time knows he was suffering not only phychically but mentaly too.

Almost anyone who meats Error starts to attack him or called Ink. Error was sad about that fact that he is hated by everyone. He coudn't even go to any Au without being attacket.

They were only few of them who didn't hates him. And their names are.

Error's brothers Geno and Fresh

Nightmare and his gang which consisted of. Dust, Horor, Killer, and Error's most favorite Cross.

Then there were Chara's and Swap Frisk's

And last There was his Best friend Blue who was with him in Anti-Void after Error accidentally kidnap him and sans from his favorite au Outer.

These were only one that listen to Error and knew Ink's lies.

Even when time pass Error wasn't truly happy at all. He had to do his job that was Destroyng innocent au because creator with memory of goldfish called Ink was still creating and if Error wasn't there whole multiverse would collabs.

Nightmare notice that Error is behavior is verry wierd,it even comes such a levet that he even contact his not mutch beloved brother to check on Error if he saw him. 

Because Dream want to get his brother back he told him that he will help. Because Dream alone notice that Error isn't in best conditon like all time. 

He notice this when Ink start his creation spree and saw Error two days later when Ink was still on spree. Dream notice that Error look like he never sleep in past two days or at least heal. He could fell how exhausted he was.

He also notice that when he was chatting with Blue and he tell him about Error he looks worried. Like he's hiding someting.

This gave Dream think. 'Is realy Error that bad as Ink says, or was Ink lying him whole time?'