Chapter 1

Dream's pov:

It's a week now when I'm spying Error and i feel little bad for him. I never saw him in dreamscape or when I search for his dreams or nightmares i never saw them, like he was never sleeping.

Or every time when he fights with Ink and get out with injuries. I saw him at least 10 minutes later still with his injuries in new au.

Or his emotions them self are wierd. I thought i would fell happines and success coming from his but only think i found was sorrow, sadness, fear, regret and hopelessness.

This is wierd I'm little scared about him. Yea everyone would think that. "Oh buhuhu. Destroyer of Au's and murderer that kills bilions of monsters in scared. And what he deserves it." But i don't think thats right. Why would he fell regret.

He regrets from killing monster so why he didn't stop than. He could end it anytime. But what if he can't. My thought were interrupted by Ink kicking the door out.

"Dream. Error attack another Au again. Come and help me." I nod and walk with him. I need informations from Error but how without Ink's knowing. 

I have idea. I will use one of my arrows filled with sleeping potion and when Error will need to run away i will shot arrow in him. Potion will came to his system and after he will fall asleep I will come to his Anti-Void and check his memories and himself.

Ink didn't know this but i can get into Anti-Void but only when he is asleep and isn't so mutch negativity around. But that's a problem because Error works like stronges beacon of negativity in whole multiverse.

We came to FlowerFell and then we saw Error how he dusted Sans. I could hear him to telling Error his thanks from how mutch pain he was because of flowers in him. This Au was never my favorite I don't even know why did Ink even created it anyway. Monster are suffering here.

My thought was once again inturapted by shouting Ink. "Error why did you destroy this Au. Thats 12 Au this day and you still didn't stop." I was how Error make weak smile and said.

"You know *huff* Ink.  That i will never *puff* stop until you *huff* stop. And even if I want to stop I *puff* can't" Wait did he said can't. He can't stop but why? "Liar!" Ink shouts. "You always lie Error stop pretend that what you said is true." Ink said taking his paintbrush from his back. Error sigh and said. "Here we go again."

Ink launch at Error and Error take defensive form and starts to dodging Ink's attack. Error in the other hand use his bones to block paint or strings to stop Ink. I was just watching because i fell bad for Error. I don't know why. I just fell that I hurt him more then enought. could it be.

I was snap out of my thoughts when i hear glitchy scream. "AHHHH! INK YOU MOTHER FUUUU!" Error scream while holding his now bloody chest and broken upper arm. "Thats what you get for hurting my Au's Error and don't be sad. More will come in minute.

The more and more I watch Ink fight Error. Then more and more I think that Ink isn't kindest person. Ink then shoot some bones into Error. Error manage to dodge every signle one but then he was hittet by red paint. 

I could fell his pain from here and i was like 10m away. Error then fell on ground and Ink stop on his ribs succesfully braking two of them. Now i know i need to do someting. "Ink stop. He had already enough!" "Why are you defending him?!" Ink ask with shock.

"I don't defending him, but this is to mutch even for you." I said. Ink look upset. Error then show Ink's foot from his ribcage with all strenght that left and make portal adn slowly walk to him. "Where do you think you are going?!" Ink screatch. 

Error take paintfull breath before saying. "Shut up Yang. Yin need some rest to you know. He said adn walk slowly to portal. I took my chance and shot my arrorw in him. It wasn't normal bolt more like a syringe.