14

"Lorrie was my sister

"Lorrie was my sister. I took care of her till she met the vampire who was her mate." Peyton was shocked that this lady knew and so was Edward. "He loved her so much. When they discovered the impossible, they left and went straight to Forks. I knew that she need to drink blood, but she didn't listen and her mate was afraid of killing her.when she gave birth in the hospital, she had enough time to name the baby before the baby it her."

"What did she name the baby?" Edward asked.

"Peyton."

Peyton looked shocked and couldn't believe she has a family. "My name is Peyton James."

"Oh honey." She cried out as she hugged her. "You look just like you mother and somewhat like you father. I'm Kelly and Lorrie was my sister. Peyton, I never got to know your father's name, but I do know that he loves you."

"He did it to protect me."

"Yes."
~~~
After promising to stay in contact with her aunt, Peyton and Edward decided that it was time to relax and enjoy their vacation. Peyton hasn't heard from Bella, but hopes that everything is okay. She shook her head and put a movie on as she waited for Edward. "Hey."

"Hey." He replied as he walked over to her. "I brought this.." he showed a blanket making her smile. "To cover up with."

"I'm so glad to have you."

Edward sat beside her and cover them up. Peyton cuddled up to his side as she looked at the tv. Her mind going back to other locations her aunt gave her. "Where are we going next?"

"I don't know." He said as he grabbed the list. "Everything on here are the places she named off, but the location of your father is still unknown."

Peyton looked at him and straddled him. She took the list from his hands and looked at him. "Right now, this doesn't exist. Right now, it's just us. No worries. Just us."

"Just us."

Peyton smiled as she kissed him. And she was right. Everything seemed to disappear around them. Bella, the party, leaving, searching, etc,. It was just her and Edward. In this moment. Just the way they wanted it to be.

After four hours, Peyton was asleep on Edward's chest as he was talking to Carlisle about their findings. Carlisle was happy that Peyton got some information about her family. Edward ended the call and looked at Peyton. The memories of what happened in the last four hours made him laugh. There's no bed and no couch. The two settled for the floor which neither care. "I love you, Peyton James and we will find the rest of your family."

"