4

Edward and Peyton walked through the cafeteria hand in hand

Edward and Peyton walked through the cafeteria hand in hand. Every saw them getting together when she first came to Forks. Bella smiled at her best friend seeing as she was happy. "I'm going to go get my lunch." She said kissing his cheek.

"I'll go with you." Edward insisted. "I don't think I could not last a second without you by my side." Peyton smiled at him and dragged him to the salad bar. "What would you like love?"

"I'll have a salad." She answered as she grabbed her a drink. Edward fixed her salad the way she wants it. "Thank you darlin'." She replied as she gave him a kiss on his cheek.

"Anything for you love." Peyton smiled as the two found a table to theirselves. "My family thinks we're cute along with the other students, but Bella since I can't read her mind."

"Trust me. She thinks the same thing." Peyton tells him. "I for one am rooting for her and Brandon." Edward smiled at her, but noticed her thinking. "Till he stops being a dick towards her." Edward started laughing as Brandon looked over at them as he was talking to Bella.

"Can I kill your friend?" Brandon asked making Edward glare.

"She'll kill you first."

"Why?"

"She'll set fire to your ass." Bella tells him. Brandon got scared as he looked at Peyton who had a smirk on her face along with Edward who's arm is draped behind her seat.

"I'll change my mind."

Peyton started laughing as did Edward. "I think he learned his lesson."

"Agree."
~~~
"So Bella invite us to the beach." Peyton said.

"Yeah, there's a treaty that was made and we can't go." Edward tells her. Peyton knew what ever she was she shouldn't be over there.

"I'm not going than." She said. "Whatever I am probably won't be welcomed there." Edward hugged her and kissed her head.

"How about we go to a different beach together." He said. "Just you and me."

"I would love that." Peyton replied as her and Edward sat in a field together. "I hate that I don't know what is wrong with me or who my real family is."

"We will learn together love." Edward said. "I promise." Peyton looked into his golden eyes and smiled. He meant every bit of it and Peyton would never doubt that.
~~~
Peyton sighed as she sat in her room with documents that Charlie gave her. She still couldn't find anything till one caught her eyes.

Mother Dies after Baby Bites Her

Lorrie James has given birth to her daughter. The mother was weak from the pregnancy and the doctors didn't know what caused it. "She has never once visited an OB/GYN not once." Dr. St. Clair said. "This woman gave birth to an healthy baby, but died shortly after the baby had bit her."

Peyton was shocked at the information she read. She continued as they said the baby was hungry and the bite wasn't the cause, but something tells Peyton that it was actually the bit. Than something else hit her. "James? That's my last name." Edward stood beside her reading the article in his hand shocked.

"Peyton."

"We need to show this to Carlisle." Peyton said. Edward nodded hoping he would have some answers.

"We'll do that tomorrow, but first we need to find more about this Lorrie James woman." Peyton nodded as they went back to searching for information of Lorrie James.

" Peyton nodded as they went back to searching for information of Lorrie James