20

Edward had everything planned out

Edward had everything planned out. Tonight, he will ask Peyton James to be his wife. Thinking of the day they met and when the mystery behind her mother's death and more about her. He took the journey with her to help her find out who her father is. He knew that he should wait, but the ring in his pocket was burning a whole in it.

Peyton walked into Edward's room and saw him standing there. "So tomorrow is going to be awkward." She said. "Brandon and Jacob may fight because of Bella."

"Actually, can we talk about something else. I don't really care about those three and I know you don't either." Edward tells her as he moved her hair to put behind her ear. "I have been thinking about this since we left. I bought something while we were gone and its burning a whole in my pocket because I kept putting it off."

"Edward..."

"Peyton, on your first day at school, I never thought I would meet my mate till you walked in. I started to know you and the more I learned, the more I love you. We went searching for answers of how you were a hybrid to now." He said. "There are times I wished you were alive when I was human. I would have courted you, taken you on chaperone walks and I may have stolen one or two kisses." Peyton smiled at the image. "I would have asked your parents for your hand in marriage."

"Edward..."

"I would have gotten down on one knee and presented you with a ring." Peyton covered her mouth as she saw the ring. "I bought this while we were with your aunt and knew it would go with you perfect." He tells her as a tear fell. "Will you marry me, Peyton James."

"Yes." She tells him as he slid the ring onto her finger. Peyton jumped in Edward's arms as he stood up. "I love you."

"I love you."
~~~
The next day was training and Peyton was told to not use her gift, but her strength. Which upset the girl. So instead of listening to Jasper, she started to play with her fire. "Baby."

"He said I couldn't use it. Not that I can play with it." She tells him.

Edward shook his head as they looked back at the pack and the Cullens. Peyton wasn't looking forward to this, but she knew this could help her. "Peyton and Brandon."

Peyton smiled making Brandon sigh. "I'm dead."

"I'm not going to kill you unless you do something that will hurt Bella. Then you may have another thing coming."

Brandon shook his head. Edward watched as Brandon and Peyton fight. This was interesting as Peyton wasn't backing down. That was till she slammed him onto the ground. "Your dead."

"How?" Brandon asked he stood up.

"I've been working with Peyton." Edward tells him. "She may be part human, but she is a force to be reckoned with."

Brandon saw the ring and looked at Edward. "You asked her to marry you and no one was there to witness it."

"What?" Bella said as she looked at Peyton's hand shocked.

"No." Peyton said. "No reacting the proposal because I want to go to bed."

No one said a word as Peyton ran off and Edward following her. They were happy with the news of their engagement and knew that once this was over. Edward and Peyton will be married.

 Edward and Peyton will be married