28

Peyton smiled as she looked at the sunrise

Peyton smiled as she looked at the sunrise. Edward left to hunt as she wasn't in the mood for blood. She enjoyed the heat on her skin till she felt nauseated before running out onto the deck and threw up. Edward arrived back and held her hair. "Baby?"

"I think I need to go back to bed." She tells him as he picked her up. "I felt fine."

"I know." He said. "I'm here to help you out." Edward laid her down. "I'll be right here. So just call out when you wake up."

Peyton nodded as she fell asleep. Edward sighed till his phone started to ring causing him to answer it. "Hello?" He said as he heard Brandon. "Bella's...impossible." He looked at Peyton. "Maybe not impossible if Peyton is proof."
~~~
When Peyton woke up, she ran to the bathroom. Edward was in there holding her hair causing her to smile. "Peyton, let's get you home."

"Why?"

"Bella's pregnant."

Peyton didn't say a word as she remembered what happened to her mom. "I will kill him."

Edward watched her walk away, but he didn't know exactly how to tell her that she may be pregnant. "Peyton, can we talk?" She looked at him and nodded. "Baby, Alice told me something while you were asleep."

"What would that be?"

Edward sighed. "It's not just Bella that's pregnant. It's you too, but she can see your future."

"She can't see Bella's?" He shook his head. Peyton nodded till she realized what he said. "Are you saying that...I'm...pregnant?"

Edward nodded. Peyton sat down as she never thought she could have children. She looked at him as he got on his knees. "Baby?"

The blonde didn't say a word as she kissed him. Edward kissed her back as they fell back on the bed. He forgot about them having to go back to Forks as his mind was on the woman underneath him. She pulled back smiling. "We may miss our flight, but I want us to spend one more day. Please?"

"That's fine with me."
~~~
That night, Edward was on the phone with Carlisle as Peyton was asleep. "I'm thinking about taking her to Caius to announce her pregnancy. I think he has rights to know. In case someone mistakes the child as immortal."

He looked back at Peyton as she slept. "Are you sure?"

"I'm not losing my wife and child because someone thinks we broke the law." Edward tells him as he looked out the window. "We'll be there soon, but for now, I think her father should know."