3

Peyton held her breath as she sat waiting for the doctor

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Peyton held her breath as she sat waiting for the doctor. The smell of blood made her sick and wished she knew what was going on. Edward stayed with Carlisle till he had to go check on Bella and Peyton. Brandon was furious with himself and Rosalie was highly pissed. "What were you two thinking?"

"I'm not letting my mate die." Edward pointed out.

"What were you expecting? That I should let Bella die?" Brandon said half angry. Peyton stood shocked at what she just heard and Carlisle knew she heard. Peyton was confused.

"What did he mean by mate?" Carlisle was shocked that she caught that. She might not be a human after all. Carlisle noticed the looks on Rosalie, Edward, and Brandon's face. Edward walked to Peyton and dragged her away. "Edward!"

"I'm sorry, just ignore Rosalie." He said.

"I always ignore those that don't like me, Edward. Now explain what you mean by mate." Peyton asked him.

"I-I love you, Peyton." Peyton was shocked than smiled.

"I love you, Edward." She said smiling. Edward hugged her. They were truly in love, but Edward decided to let her figure out what he is than promises to help her know more about herself.
~~~
The next day, Peyton was dressed and ready to go meet up with Edward. Bella was happy that Edward promised to help discover what Peyton really was.  "Ready?" Peyton asked. Bella nodded as the two walked out of her room and left.

Peyton knew Bella wanted answers from Brandon, but he wouldn't provide answers like Edward wouldn't.
~~~
Once the two arrived at school, Peyton made her way over to Edward as Bella tried to make sense of the accident. "Hi." Peyton said as she met up withEdward who smiled.

"Hey." Edward replied wrapping his arm around her and saw Bella. "What is she doing?"

"Trying to make sense of the incident. She's also keeping tabs on me since mysterious things keeps happening to me." Peyton told Edward.

"What has she got so far?"

"Strength and that I can control fire." Was all she said. Edward was shocked. His mate was something that he didn't know what she was. "All I want is to learn what the hell is going on." Peyton giggled. "It's not like I'm a vampire." All four Cullens looked at her shocked. Peyton noticed their expressions. "What?" Than it dawned on her. "Is that what you four are?"

"Peyton, I'll explain everything tonight." Edward told her. Peyton nodded as her and Edward got on the bus as the others did.
~~~
Later that day, Peyton was in her room when Edward showed up. "Now you can explain."

"Yes, me and my family are vampires." Edward said as he sat in her bed. "You are my mate and if we are too far apart, we'll be in to much pain."

"Wow. So do you think that I'm somewhat like you?"

"I don't really know Peyton, but we do have a theory. We just won't know till something unexpected happens." Edward tells her. Peyton nodded and smiled.

"So that explains what you meant by mate." Peyton said blushing making Edward laugh at her. He nodded and looked at her as they heard Bella about to walk in.

"I'll see you tomorrow." Edward said as he left and Peyton grabbed her phone.

"I'll see you tomorrow Alice." Peyton said as she acted like she hung up. "Hey."

"Hey."

"What's wrong?" Peyton asked.

"Brandon."

"I'll kill him." Peyton said harshly. Bella explained everything he said which didn't help Peyton who was ready to kill Brandon Cullen.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Dangerously Beautiful рдЬрд╣рд╛рдБ рдХрд╣рд╛рдирд┐рдпрд╛рдБ рд░рд╣рддреА рд╣реИрдВред рдЕрднреА рдЦреЛрдЬреЗрдВ