26

When they left for their honeymoon, Peyton was excited

When they left for their honeymoon, Peyton was excited. Edward smiled as he knew she was looking forward to this moment. He looked at her as she held his hand. "Excited?"

"Edward, we have been looking forward to this since we got engaged." She tells him. "It's just us, even though we had sex once before, but this time it's different. We're husband and wife."

Edward smiled as he kissed her. They pulled apart with a smile. Peyton couldn't wait till they reached their destination. When the car came to a stop, Edward got out first then he helped his wife. Peyton smiled as she saw a boat. "Edward?"

"This is a wedding present from Caius." He said. "This is our honeymoon."

Peyton didn't know what to say. She smiled as she grabbed his hand. "What are we waiting? Let's get this honeymoon started."
~~~
Edward smiled as he watched Peyton. He knew the exact spot he wanted to take Peyton too. Brandon and Bella were at Isle Esme. Peyton pulled her sun glasses down and saw a beautiful beach house. "Edward Masen Cullen." She said as she looked back at him. "You didn't."

"Happy birthday, baby."

Peyton looked at him with a smile. "I love you." She said as she kissed him. "Let's see what everything looks like."

Edward shook his head watching Peyton run in. He grabbed their things and walked off the boat. Hearing the excitement from Peyton had him smiling. She was happy with her present and he hopes she has a wonderful time here. "I'm glad you like it."

"Thank you, baby." She said as she ran to him. "I love it."

"Good." He tells her. "Go change, we're going swimming."

Peyton pulled him back with a smirk. "Uh uh." She tells him. "I have a much better and fun idea. I want my husband in the bed naked with me as we have crazy vampire sex."

Edward looked at her as she started to take her shirt off causing him to grab her hands and hold them behind her back. "That's my job to take your clothes off."

"Then what's taking you so long."

Edward pulled her close causing her to gasp. He leaned down to her neck and kissed it. Peyton closed her eyes at the feeling. She pulled him away and pushed him against the wall. Edward growled as he wanted control. The blonde ripped his shirt causing him to switch position and do the same.
~~~
The next morning, Peyton woke up to see Edward laying beside her. "How bad is the room?"

"Look for yourself, baby."

Peyton raised up with the sheet around her and saw the damage. The dresser was broken, the wall was cracked from them fighting for dominance. She looked at Edward with wide eyes. "Wow." She says. "That's what you call amazing sex. Bet Emmett and Rosalie never destroyed a whole room."

Edward laughed as he brought her back down. "We have to hunt soon, but first, I want my wife one more time before we go."

"I'm so going to have fun on this honeymoon." She tells him as they shared a kiss.