2

The next day Peyton was standing beside Bella who was reading a book as she was taking the headband from her hair and fix it

The next day Peyton was standing beside Bella who was reading a book as she was taking the headband from her hair and fix it. Edward saw Peyton and smiled as he made his way to her. "Peyton." Peyton looked at Bella. "Look behind you." Peyton felt the pull and smiled.

"Good morning Edward." She said looking at him.

"Good morning Peyton." He replied and noticed the headband in her hair. He took the headband and fixed it the way he she was trying to. "There you go beautiful."

"Thank you." Peyton replied blushing. The bell rang causing the two to look at one another.

"Let's go." Edward said as he wrapped his arm around her waist and lead her away as Bella waited for Brandon.
~~~
Peyton and Edward were the talk of the day. Bella knew everyone fell in love with the idea of Peyton and Edward together. She also hopes Brandon was there for her to confront and warn him that Peyton wants to kill him. "I'm still mad at how Brandon treated Bella."

"It will all be explained later." He tells her as they walked to biology to see Bella sitting by herself.

"Still, he had no right to treat her that way and especially on her first day." Peyton pointed out as she sat at her seat and Edward beside her.

"I'll try to call him to let him know that he signed his death sentence." Edward joked, but something told him that Peyton wasn't joking.

"You better." Peyton tells him.
~~~
It's been a couple weeks since Peyton and Bella moved. A week that Peyton discovered the pull. A week that she fell for Edward Cullen. Peyton was walking out of the house behind Bella just to see her fall. "Bella!"

"Bella, are you okay?" Charlie asked. Peyton helped Bella who nodded and walked to the truck to let Charlie and Bella talk. Peyton ended up listening from inside the truck.

"I'll be late tonight. I'm giving Mason county a hand with some sort of animal attack." Charlie tells Bella. Peyton gasped as she heard what was said.

"What is wrong with me?" She asked herself.
~~~
"Your telling me, you heard me and dad talking." Peyton nodded. "From inside my truck." Peyton nodded once again.

"Bella, I'm confused and don't understand what is wrong with me." Peyton said. On the other side of the lot, the Cullens were shocked.

"You don't think she's..." Emmett asked.

"Yes." Brandon tells them. They all looked at him waiting for more. "When I was with the Denali's they were talking about a hybrid."

"You think it's Peyton?" Edward asked. Brandon shrugged not really sure. Edward shook his head as he walked over to Peyton. "Let's get you to class." Peyton looked at him and notice that he was angry.

"Edward?"

"I may kill Brandon for you." He said. Peyton looked around and pulled Edward into an empty classroom.

"What's going on Edward?" Peyton asked. Edward put his forehead to Peyton's forehead.

"I'll tell you when the time is right, but I'm worried about you." He said as their eyes connected. "Your something special to me and whatever Brandon said has got me puzzled"

"What did he say about me?" Peyton asked.

"It doesn't matter." He said. "Let's go to class." Peyton nodded and kissed his cheek feeling sparks.

"Don't let Brandon bother you." Peyton said as she walked away. Edward stood shock for a moment before running after her.
~~~
After school, Peyton and Bella stood by the truck. Peyton wondering what Brandon had said till a noise interrupted her thoughts. She looked to see a van head towards her and Bella. Brandon and Edward reacted and vamped over. Edward grabbing Peyton as Brandon grabbed Bella. Edward and Brandon had their hands out to stop the van and so did Peyton. When the van hit, Peyton stared in shock at the dent her and Edward made.

"What's wrong with me?" She asked the second time. Edward held her close knowing she was panicking.

"I don't know, but I promise to help you. Now, let's get you to the hospital." Peyton groaned hating hospitals.

"Watch her Edward, she hates hospitals due to the smell of blood." Bella pointed out. Bella promised herself to help Peyton figure out more what is going on. Edward nodded, but was shocked by hearing the smell of blood deal.

 Edward nodded, but was shocked by hearing the smell of blood deal